• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Halve truths vs. whole lies

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Howl at the moon all you want -- but don't insist others must accept your howling, or grant you special privileges. Don't forbid our criticism.
True. And I try to not force my understanding onto others. do I react from to time when someone want to tear down what I say? Yes I do, but I can still respect you as a person and your views. But no I do not always agree :)

King Phenomenon

There are people who believe in God but they don't want to say it because they're afraid of being called "delusional"? I guess it would depend on the circumstances or whatever group the person is with. A lot of religious people tend to be very open about their beliefs - or they might wear ornamentation or other accouterments which clearly show they are believers.

In my experience, it's the atheists who tend to play it close to the vest.
"Really believe"