• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hallo!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Welcome! I do hope you enjoy your stay. Please remember to hold on to the handrails while the vehicle is in motion. Other than that, relax and enjoy yourself. :)

Hello Heavenly Heathen, happy hiking! On your journey that is. So you are a Utah non-mormon. Isn't that illegal? Intended as a joke I hope you get or else I am an idiot and apologize. Welcome! There are many of us in here who walk our own paths and we are always thrilled to have another. We look forward to hearing about your journey.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to RF.
icon14.gif

Cedar is having warm and cold flashes, and it seems that much of its populace is too... kind of scary at times.
How's the Northern Front?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Cedar is having warm and cold flashes, and it seems that much of its populace is too... kind of scary at times.
How's the Northern Front?
Much too cold, thanks. I wish I were elsewhere at this time of the year. I'm already counting the days until May.

The "Northern Front"!? :confused:

OMG! Did Utah finally declare war on Idahoe?!
You know, Utah is already infamous, and who ever hears about Idaho? So I don't really think anyone would notice if they just merged. We try to go about it in a non-hostile manner, and it works! You didn't even know it was happening.

Now only if the same tactics would work on the rest of the world...:sarcastic

Muahahahaaa

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I picked up a load of frozen fries in Idaho once. They had a small mountain of potatoes outside. Some were bigger than my head. It was kind of freaky.