• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hailstorm

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Not one of my best but here we go:
Title: Hailstorm
All things come to an end
Nothing lasts forever
Life is just one hardship after another
Change after change after change
Friends come and go,
Each relationship is just a phase.
Good times, bad times
All is but a drop in the ocean of time
I learnt from the past
I am meaningless
In the large scale of things
At the mercy of change.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
That is a bit pessimistic. If life is that, accept it for what it is. Do not let ego interfere.
What I wrote as depressing as it may seem has its upsides and is comforting to me. I like that nothing is permanent. It means the bad times don't last and that the good times are that much more precious.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
What I wrote as depressing as it may seem has its upsides and is comforting to me. I like that nothing is permanent. It means the bad times don't last and that the good times are that much more precious.
In East, we discount both, Good times as well as bad times. Krishna said (and Buddha too said) - "Samatvam yoga ucyate" (that is known as the Yoga of Equanimity) - Samata, sameness in happiness and sorrow. Comes with practice. :D