• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hadith regarding rain

A-ManESL

I am searching for a hadith regarding rain, which said that when it rained the Prophet(pbuh) went outside, and took off his shirt to enjoy the rain, saying that this was a gift of God. Can someone help me find it online, the exact hadith. Thanks.

Regards.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
i have read a hadith where the prophet has entered and come out of the house a number of times, but i think that is for the eclipse of the moon, can't remember exactly. i've never come across such a hadith as the one you've mentioned.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
maybe this is the hadith:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zaid: Allah's Apostle went out to this Musalla (praying place) to offer the prayer of Istisqa.' He invoked Allah for rain and then faced the Qibla and turned his Rida' (upper garment) inside out. (Book #75, Hadith #354)

angel4vr

…Anas ibn Malik said, “While we were with the Prophet of Allah, upon him be peace, it began to rain. The Prophet opened his cloak so that the rain could fall on him. We asked, ‘Why did you do that?”
The Prophet replied, “It has been with its Lord very recently.“