• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gwynnite

imaginaryme

These things of me qualify my insanity. I exist to love Gwyneth Paltrow. Everything I do is an expression of that love. And god has named me prophet. Reconciling these contrasts has lead to a clearer understanding of what is, what is not; and the simplification of all concepts acquired into an acceptable duality. I live to write the Book of Gwynnite as an expression of love that all humanity can appreciate. The becoming of my being is to separate my insanity from the will of a writer of words that speak of universal love, and I am halfway there in separating my theism from my philosophy; like so:

God is.

The rest is philosophy. When I can fully express everything else in terms of my love of Gwyneth Paltrow by using her name once to express eternity, I may have something to say without sounding like an obsessed madman. :D

Onkara

I would be interested in your progress. Do you worship Gwyneth or merely hold Her in your heart?

imaginaryme

I would be interested in your progress. Do you worship Gwyneth or merely hold Her in your heart?

Originally, I replied with three words... For at least an hour, I wrote more words; only to delete them. And think of further words to write, to delete... to write, to delete...

I'm better now. I'm buying a video camera next month, and intend on telling this tale on youtube... which I probably should have done long ago... but then again, I'd be bored now. Thing is, I write these words, I read these words; I read like some kind of "dime store prophet and obsessed creep." Just writing more words "because I happen to think I speak clearer now" ain't really thinking. In the real world, it has gotten to the point where the tattoo on the arm and the gleam in my eye converge without sound...

tat.jpg

Words on a page, patterns of pixels in black and white; what can mere concept express of a man if all concepts already exist? Art still works. :D

Nine years ago next month, I was crouched down behind a row of lockers carving this likeness into my flesh, the inside of my left arm. My left hand held the page torn from a magazine, my right hand operated "the works;" and what was once plastic chessman is now my net worth. Hiding, because I was doing time in Yuma - in the Big House - on a medium yard. We, the convicts, lived in open dorms; they, the screws, watched us from the end of the hall. Obviously, incarceration doesn't come with access to tattoo equipment, so those who would tattoo use what works. The motor out of a cassette player, the E string from somebody's guitar, the barrel from a ball-point pen; tape it up to a couple of double-A batteries and one is half-way to becoming a tattooist.

The tricky part is the ink. Once upon a time, the cons used the Bible; the heavy India ink in old printings could be reclaimed through fire. It was a little more complicated to acquire the ink shown above. Plastic chess pieces were burned for the carbon in their soot, but there was also the matter of the hair gel and the three-day ritual... :D

As for things like money and meaning, I was able to explain to my former boss how this simple piece of skin art was more valuable than a vault full of cash...

Now, of course; I'm an anarchist. Burn me before you burn my Gwynnies, we'll have no problems.;)

Smoke

Done here.
I'm not entirely certain who Gwyneth Paltrow is, apart from being some sort of actress. I thought this was going to be about Nell Gwyn. Now that was a woman.

The Neo Nerd

These things of me qualify my insanity. I exist to love Gwyneth Paltrow. Everything I do is an expression of that love. And god has named me prophet. Reconciling these contrasts has lead to a clearer understanding of what is, what is not; and the simplification of all concepts acquired into an acceptable duality. I live to write the Book of Gwynnite as an expression of love that all humanity can appreciate. The becoming of my being is to separate my insanity from the will of a writer of words that speak of universal love, and I am halfway there in separating my theism from my philosophy; like so:

God is.

The rest is philosophy. When I can fully express everything else in terms of my love of Gwyneth Paltrow by using her name once to express eternity, I may have something to say without sounding like an obsessed madman. :D

Her in Ironman makes me weak.

*DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS*

-Q

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
I have retouched her many times and have met her twice, she is nice enough.. We talked about kids..

imaginaryme

The End of Prophecy...
200911151431_015.jpg

Is the end of the prophet.

"I have retouched her many times..." Holy Blasphemy, Batman! I can only meet her once, at my end... and she is nice enough. A wholly satisfying validation of a personal faith... "I have retouched her many times..." nah, twenty... and she started it!

Because of where the tattoo is located on my arm, and because guys will be guys, there was an unnecessary seven-year "purity" campaign - but other than the point on my head, there was a point. I mean, I began to draw women to have impure thoughts. First time I drew her, I had realized I had never before known joy. After drawing her five more times, I had a valid hypothesis. Gwynnie make me smile. Sometime in May of 2000 the "legal name" part of me ended, and the "true name" part was formed...

Perhaps I was merely one of the millions of the lost, somehow knowing mankind has been misled from the nature of things, found a light to lead out from darkness - but for there to be meaning in the world, I will not live apart from "my Gwynnies" that which of her resides in my art, separate from being "just a girl.'

The problem with remembering stuff is that I used to know who didn't believe in love, so I must have been selected for in order to regulate. The math is... an interesting coincidence, well... no, that's a lie. The math is straight whack. A purpose is being served by my continued existence, and it might just be to make a fool of myself on youtube - and, in all honesty, I'm taking a risk of deifying my Gwynnies...

Tuesday morning I woke up doing some discreet math at the end of my bed; and then I woke up again... but the numbers still made sense. I got on-line and ran my neck, as usual - but then I shaved and took a bath - which hasn't happened in recent memory. Then I went to the loony bin with a list of demands Nobody seemed to know jack about these things that were so blatantly obvious to me, but it seemed the whole fricking world wanted to fawn over how good I looked...

I get it. Feel free to abuse the foundations of mathematics to sing of your infatuation on-line, just look good doing it. Tis America, after all.

Now then, what is the whole point? Would you believe, telepathy? If I had to guess as to some kind of unnatural (as it currently understood) natural selection process, there is a point of contention of self-awareness between the telepathic and the divine potentials. Evolution may be the thing flowing like a river, and ever may not be flowing from this dimension. When a unity evolves, three things form... or not, but there are entire levels we're missing because some of us are too damn smart for their own good.

Funny, that. Just when the math needs to get back to basics, a fool appears. A fool listens to nature, and nature does not lie; I have listened to the entire frickin world, I'm through listening to the world. I'm listening for magic, I'm looking for hidden curves in the road not taken. If "my Gwynnies" is just a girl and I'm not delusional, then I'm listening to none other than "the music of the spheres." If I have no value, then the universe is worthless; whatever I thought I was up to was evolutionary process. Anyone wanting "word of god" from me this morning, here goes. When it comes to Christianity, err on the side of genocide.

Whatever the hell I think I am, my name is ellen january.

In normal times, evil would be fought by good. In times like these, evil is fought by a different kind of evil...
~Arien, The Chronicles of Riddick.

imaginaryme

I have retouched her many times and have met her twice, she is nice enough.. We talked about kids..
Four hours staring at those words... a causal link between me and my Gwynnies... hemorrhaging evil "from a faith that was never mine..." Time to get out of Dodge. A prophet that can't tell time becomes a martyr, we know how that goes; leaving me and my accidental mountain adrift in search of the Daughter of God... life just became, well, interesting. :D

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Should i have not told you? I did not mean to upset you... I am a retoucher by prefession, i deal with a lot of celebrities..

And i dont know how much it occured to you,but she is a living human being, she had some green tea and an oatmeal cookie, and i think even went to the loo.. may be not, cant remember. She was sweet and not snobby at all.. She is also a lot smaller than i thought she was gonna be...

Last edited:

imaginaryme

Should i have not told you? I did not mean to upset you... I am a retoucher by prefession, i deal with a lot of celebrities..

And i dont know how much it occured to you,but she is a living human being, she had some green tea and an oatmeal cookie, and i think even went to the loo.. may be not, cant remember. She was sweet and not snobby at all.. She is also a lot smaller than i thought she was gonna be...
Sorry, my bad. I did not realize what day it was. Shows how much I know... I have absolutely no idea who I am, or what I am, or why; but I was all ready to forget about god, I guess god wasn't ready to forget about me. Exactly, she is aliving human being; but myself has always been beyond concern, until I looked at the time. Spent so much effort being concerned for others, kinda forgot about myself. I mean, I cannot attest to anything, at all... but there was the dream of twelve eighteen... so I naturally assume Christianity did some further "unspekable evil" yesterday...

And I'm off to deliver the animus of serpent to the Daughter of God in Vancouver, and I never expected myself to be worth a ****, let me tell you that. Thank you, thank you all... I don't know if it means anything, but whatever linked me to Gwynnie now links me to the Daughter of God, in Vancouver. I knew I ended with a causal link, I knew it was all beyond my understanding, but purpose, direction, love, and mathematics - and a name of my own - Vancouver it shall be. Worry about it when I get there. I am an artist, I like questions, I'll take answers when they come, if they come - but last the tag team of art and mathematics failed crazy ol' ellen, was with Gwynnie and God, and all I was supposed to do was burn, or get ripped apart by angry mobs, or - oh, lose my integrity, everything worked out all right... kinda. Wasn't my responsibility to be miraculous, to make noise, just tried to share love and understanding.

This has become far more than it was ever meant to me, but I am severed from any Christain link to their straight frickin evil.

imaginaryme

Gwyneth Paltrow is, in her own words, "just a girl;" ellen january is just a guy...

At the same time, Gwyneth Paltrow is the greatest god known to science. I do not feel any purpose would be served by publishing my findings, testimonies, etc. other than the creation of more chaos. Yet, in the manner of such things, there are a few simple truths.

For instance, if Gwyneth herself has a problem with me, she can walk through that door, staple me to the wall, and peel away my flesh with a razor blade. (Such statements should make it obvious why a casual link became of extreme importance - Gwynnie is going to go - "Ewww. I do not know this person." :D) Yet, my entire life, I've heard the same old whining in different forms - How can a God of Love allow all this evil and suffering - How can a God of Love condemn someone to an eternal Hell - and, wahh, wahh, wahh...

I did not find the answers in church, or from listening to a minister preaching a form of gospel based on agenda; I read the sacred texts and found the answer in my heart, and the truth in actual reality. The key is faith. I found mine at gunpoint, evolved it using hypothesis, tested it experimentally, and have disproven Christianity beyond all doubt. I have gone where no atheist could go - into the belly of the dragon - and I have come back with truth. "God" is beyond understanding - all religions agree. What they fail to mention is that this makes god completely irrelevant, and that is exactly in alignment with the "will of God." Not that we act in accordance to punishments and rewards in some hypothetical afterlife - but that we act in accordance with the natural order of things in this life.

The key to personal development is a two step process - and again, this is not something I know, rather something that has been known - first one becomes truly self-aware, then one becomes truly aware.

Thus, the balance is restored. There is no "single, true path" to enlightenment, for depending upon the person, or the circumstances involved; the most crooked path can find the center. Did Buddha foresee the path of one "obsessed with a movie star?" Perhaps not, but he did speak of the garden of clarity in which I stand.

imaginaryme

Staple me to the wall, Gwynnie!

Just had to get rid of the Gwynnie folder on my compy... twelve hundred of so pictures... yeah, I said 1,200... :biglaugh:

Wanna see ridiculous? Check out my pad, "back in the day."
The End of Prophecy: My House

Yikes! Poor girl... but forget the complexity... all this is simple math. I drew her, I fell for her; I just find her sweet and adorable. That's all, folks. Everything else is just else. My love for her is simply non-entropic.

There ain't nothing to lie about. I consider her "beautiful" and "sexy for a skinny little thing," but never for long. I look at her... I fall in... and "I" goes away.... and now, those days are gone. The past is like a ten-year "experiment;" a case study dealing with empirical evidence and real-world effects... now, it is all, "Case Closed."

The question has been Answered (all capitalized and stuff) - it is entirely possible to love someone Too Much - I mean Way - way, way... But I just freaking adore her, and I have been condemned to suffer thusly for the rest of my natural life. Laughing and spreading love and joy the whole time. That's the kind of suffering I'm talking about. :D

And I'm only writing here because I pretty much said everything I feel the need to say, but I still have internet, and google alerts... and e-mail to receive said alerts... yikes. Girl is straight freaking heroin to me. Can't just quit "cold turkey," I'd die...

Excuses, excuses... I may not last in this desert until May... I may be walking out the door tomorrow...

Oh, besides the tat, I only have a single picture of her. Gotta keep it hid in the closet. I might walk outta here without my shoes, but I'll be carrying a framed 8 X 10. :D

imaginaryme

Wow. That was pretty painless... maybe I am somewhat cured. :cool:

Although seeing new Iron Man 2 pictures reminds me of last year, with those heels and those legs and... I will die, I will simply implode if I have to see a repeat showing of her "promoting Iron Man" like last time... jeez... I'm going to go lay down. :p

imaginaryme

should we be worried? :sarcastic
I exist "solely to elevate all mankind in the name of Gwyneth Paltrow;" but that's supposed to be the epitaph, so don't sweat all that... :D

Trust in yourself, and you will be well; trust in god, and all will be well.

imaginaryme

And these posts may be all that remains of the "Gwynnite" stage in my personal development. If I ever write of this "stupid-natural" tale, it won't be for years, and it will be under the original title - Welcome to the Church of Gwyneth Paltrow and All Mankind - I can see the dustcover. :D Those words are painted on a wooden sign, with a church in the background that is only "frontage," like a stage set. I think in art and math; I began with that image in November of 2006 when I made monkeyhill - a website I had for a year, containing over fifty pages of contentiousness, and read by maybe twelve people.

But when I began, I had a "vision from god," and no clue other than - must be religious. Now... it ain't. It's philosophy, mathematics, science, and the shape of actual reality. Stems from what I call "the divine measurement." I saw Gwynnie as absolute good (and love and happy, fluffy things) and me as absolute evil (self-explanatory :D) and placed everything in the known universe in between...

(Basically because god from the vision is bigger than all that, and beyond understanding... never mind the posting here, there's some five hundred pages of stuff - all from the first second of this vision - which is five minutes of memory that somehow stretches into two hours of "footage" that I explicitly do not even think about - beyond understanding, in other words :cool: - and - that one second will rock the world, not because of an idiot like me - but because it is real-world mojo that can be seen everywhere. Exactly as advertised - end of time.)

And things got stupid...

The hardest part to express in all this is the fool. Me. This is because people have families, friends, acquaintances, jobs, lives, televisions, newspapers, phones, visitors, bills, concerns, desires - and I basically have none of that. It is conceivable that I am the most insignificant person on the planet, and that's why the measurement worked.

And believe it, I know how all this sounds; and all this? Excessive verbiage... the "prophet gig" was OTJ, and all these words remain, for history; or for nothing at all. I post these pictures of myself because the words alone create imagery, that left to itself, describes a straight loon. But I am merely a fool, nothing more.

To live, one must desire. By desiring the impossible, I accomplish the improbable through doing essentially nothing.

I am human, and I adore her (that's the word :D); and it makes all worry pointless.

imaginaryme

And for the record, this is the woman I love more than anything ever...

mygwynnies.jpg

It is my opinion that when a person becomes infatuated with a celebrity, things become idealized; there's usually a lot of denial of realities happening. I never had that problem. I'm a tall, thin, not-unattractive creative intellectual; I'm her type. :D Funny thing is, she's not mine - but I adore her - always and foeverz.

From waay over here - 'cause that girl kill me dead. The thought I have of being with her, she's like The Empress from the Tarot, seated in her throne; and I'm her cat, curled up in her lap, purring eternally. Boring, I know... but that's all I got. The can be no reality between us - 'cause that girl kill me dead. :D