• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gun shop billboard in NC mocks "The Squad"

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wow. Truth in advertising. There is hope still.

I'd call them the four Stooges, but that would be real disrespectful of Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp.

I guess they could call them the "Fab Four," but that name was already taken by John, Paul, George, and Ringo.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nah.
The Four Horsemen are fictional.
Hitler was real.
Might as well call them Dementors or Ring Wraiths.
And there's bacon.

I don't really fear either at this point. Hitler was real, but he's gone now, and he's not coming back. Unless he turns out to be one of the Four Horsemen. Then we'd really be up the creek at that point. But at least, there will be bacon.

shmogie

What a huge load of pure codswollop ! Do you look for racists under your bed every night ?

So, a white person eating bacon is a racist ? I shudder to think what an Asian eating white rice means.

Here is your narrative in a nutshell, criticizing non white politicians on positions, no matter how utterly stupid, or job performance, no matter how depressingly poor, is racism.

Sorry, but that is pure idiocy. Apparently you believe that charging a Black baseball player with an error for a poor play is racism.

This alleged reasoning makes the Abbott and Costello bit about who is on first look like deep philosophical insight.

Two of these four horsepeople are disgustingly anti Semitic. Ooops ! Sorry. Forgot. they are of non European ancestry, they cannot be racist. Got it.

shmogie

I don't really fear either at this point. Hitler was real, but he's gone now, and he's not coming back. Unless he turns out to be one of the Four Horsemen. Then we'd really be up the creek at that point. But at least, there will be bacon.
You eat bacon ? are you an Anglo ? If so, then you better go to the left wing temple of righteousness and be cleansed and reprogrammed by high priestess Donna Brazil, you are obviously a racist.

Audie

Veteran Member
What a huge load of pure codswollop ! Do you look for racists under your bed every night ?

So, a white person eating bacon is a racist ? I shudder to think what an Asian eating white rice means.

Here is your narrative in a nutshell, criticizing non white politicians on positions, no matter how utterly stupid, or job performance, no matter how depressingly poor, is racism.

Sorry, but that is pure idiocy. Apparently you believe that charging a Black baseball player with an error for a poor play is racism.

This alleged reasoning makes the Abbott and Costello bit about who is on first look like deep philosophical insight.

Two of these four horsepeople are disgustingly anti Semitic. Ooops ! Sorry. Forgot. they are of non European ancestry, they cannot be racist. Got it.

The rabid Quest for racism on the part of the
left outdid even itself finding that the word
"infested" is racist.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And America seems to love idiots.
Those four are strangely useful to both
sides.
I will say this, I am glad none of the
are Chinese.
If they were, they'ed be quiet, well behaved, & know their place....or stealing secrets for the PRC.

shmogie

The rabid Quest for racism on the part of the
left outdid even itself finding that the word
"infested" is racist.
Dear lady, that is a new one on me. Words become racist so fast, this old guy cannot keep up with them.

Not knowing, if I use the the word, have I committed a macro, or micro crime ?