• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gulf Prince enters tomb for 20 minutes to taste death

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Wow... may I ask when this was? If it was a while ago, may I ask if anyone knows if he has 'changed' in any way since he did it?

Also, would any of you ever consider doing it? (I would try it if given the chance. :)) Why or why not?

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Also, would any of you ever consider doing it? (I would try it if given the chance. :)) Why or why not?

Hi Odion,

I can't think of trying it. Death is scary... we know it exists and we shall all die one day.. but it's difficult, for I don't know if my good deeds overweight my bad deeds and if I am going to enter Paradise.
May Allah the Merciful forgive us and guide our way!
It's good to think of death from time to time in order remind ourselves that this life is short and is just a passage to the everlasting life.

Peace

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Hi Odion,

I can't think of trying it. Death is scary... we know it exists and we shall all die one day.. but it's difficult, for I don't know if my good deeds overweight my bad deeds and if I am going to enter Paradise.
May Allah the Merciful forgive us and guide our way!
It's good to think of death from time to time in order remind ourselves that this life is short and is just a passage to the everlasting life.

Peace
Subhan'Allah, subhan'Allah.

Out of curiosity, what did you make of the video? I found it to be very, very powerful.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Subhan'Allah, subhan'Allah.

Out of curiosity, what did you make of the video? I found it to be very, very powerful.

It is very powerful indeed! It's good to give it a try, especially for you men :D in order to experience those moments that await everyone of us. I believe most women, however, cannot venture to do it :)
To try it means that you will always remember the truth that awaits us, i.e. death and to remember that this life is a short passage to the eternal life and thus one should always be well prepared for that inescapable situation.