• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guess I'm here now

Shem Ben Noah

INACTIVE
Awwwwww....what's goin on?

Nothing new, nothing new at all. I should have known better.

So now, looking for a new faith group. Something with a bit less cruelty and a bit more kindness.

All options open, so many I've had curiosity about and some contact with: Gnosticism, Wicca, Native American (Shamanism) ... heck, even Asatru.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
What's wrong? Did someone say some rude stuff to you? Don't let people drive you away from what you believe. There's dickheads in all religions. If you want to believe in God, believe in Him.

buddhist

Nothing new, nothing new at all. I should have known better.

So now, looking for a new faith group. Something with a bit less cruelty and a bit more kindness.

All options open, so many I've had curiosity about and some contact with: Gnosticism, Wicca, Native American (Shamanism) ... heck, even Asatru.
Welcome to the light.

Ahanit

Do you really need a "Faith group"?
Do you need others to define yourself?

Why you don't studying your self and grow out of this studies to a new belief?

If you have interest we can also talk about being Setian :)
But be sure you will see that this is a path where you need to study yourself if you want or not, where using the word of another is an affront to the self...

If you want to follow Dogmas being Setian is nothing for you, If you want to be free and Self aware than be welome. :airplane:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Weak atheists/agnostics should qualify as seekers, so I come bearing greetings!
I also bear.....
th

Enjoy!

Shem Ben Noah

INACTIVE
What's wrong? Did someone say some rude stuff to you? Don't let people drive you away from what you believe. There's dickheads in all religions. If you want to believe in God, believe in Him.

True!

I will always have a private relationship with the God of Abraham, and follow the 7 laws; but there is a social element, a community aspect of faith that I seek for a fresh new view.

Shem Ben Noah

INACTIVE
Do you really need a "Faith group"?
Do you need others to define yourself?

Yes, a human is a social animal, and faith is one of the main points where we find fellowship.... but also conflict.
As I have had a long spiritual path, with many partings from those I conflicted with, I obviously define myself.

Why you don't studying your self and grow out of this studies to a new belief?

Always! This is part of the path of the Mystic!

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Always! This is part of the path of the Mystic!
That word right there is what raises the bar. If you are seeking mystical experience, you will tend to find yourself not part of the pack right from the outset, and hence why you struggle letting others define God for you. You'll always be set apart from the masses of "believers" whose standard is that of faithfulness to the teachings. The path of the Mystic on the other hand is a largely solitary one, where ultimately all beliefs must be abandoned in the face of the Unknown.