• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings

Terry Sampson

Nice to be here. Looking forward to discussion.

You say that now, but will you respect us in the morning? :)

Don't forget to pick up a helmet on the way in. When you find the bumper car you wanna ride in, make sure you strap on and fasten your seat-belt. Some of these folks play really rough. And don't forget to look over the rules, before you get out on the floor. Some of the moderators get fussy over infractions. BTW, if someone's post seems like it's been written by someone on a library computer in an insane asylum, it probably has been. It's not a sin, and is sometimes the better part of wisdom, to put them on "ignore" and walk away.

Enjoy your ride.

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome to religious forums Aurelius. I hope you have a great time here. :)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
[/QUOTE]
Welcome to RF. You know what's even worse than what @Terry Sampson wrote? It's my love of puns. But don't worry, I'll get to the end of the ones I'm inflicting here soon and then quiet and peace will descend.

hilarious-indian-hills-community-center-signs-13-5d679006827a6__700.jpg

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Welcome to DatingForSeniors dot com. Please enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, let us know. We'll answer them with new questions.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi and welcome, may i offer you a cake or two to keep you going until the staff can set up a party for you

guide_perigord_fr_complet_150dpi_050_3.png

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Cake is fine & dandy, but we want more than candy.
Here's some health food to celebrate your joining....
th