• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
You can call me Mister or Silver or Mister Silver. I am an atheist who enjoys many things that life has to offer, but more than anything I enjoy civil conversations regarding religion. Though understand that I have been an atheist long enough to know the difference between civil discourse and being suckered in through misguided proselytism. I am first and foremost a gentleman with a sharp mind who will not use profanity as any resort, though I am not against others cursing if it is how they wish to communicate. I am not immature enough to ignore anyone for any reason unless the attacks against me are of a profoundly deep nature, which will be rather difficult to do since I am a decidedly private individual who does not share personal information about myself beyond what I know as an atheist in regard to religion. I hope to bring to this forum, perhaps, something different and enlightening. Thank you for your time.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You can call me Mister or Silver or Mister Silver. I am an atheist who enjoys many things that life has to offer, but more than anything I enjoy civil conversations regarding religion. Though understand that I have been an atheist long enough to know the difference between civil discourse and being suckered in through misguided proselytism. I am first and foremost a gentleman with a sharp mind who will not use profanity as any resort, though I am not against others cursing if it is how they wish to communicate. I am not immature enough to ignore anyone for any reason unless the attacks against me are of a profoundly deep nature, which will be rather difficult to do since I am a decidedly private individual who does not share personal information about myself beyond what I know as an atheist in regard to religion. I hope to bring to this forum, perhaps, something different and enlightening. Thank you for your time.
Greetings!

Atheism's greatest achievement is to not prohibit today's treat to welcome you.....
beer-bacon-N-music-4895-3283184562-O-400x300.jpg

And now RF's kitchen is certified to be entirely tofu free!