• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings peeps

sarakeyknees

Hello all. New here. Looking for like minded people. Wondering where people's heads are and what is happening in the world of religion and spirituality these days. Looking forward to reading posts and contributing to conversations.

The Holy Bottom Burp

Hey there sarakeyknees, I'm a "none" when it comes to religion like you, though I used to be religious, I guess that is why it continues to interest me. These days I'm more interested in why people believe more than what they believe, I find the power religion has on peoples minds to be fascinating. Have fun exploring the forum, every religious flavour catered for! ;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Like minded, eh?
Well, here you go.....
kt2MP.gif

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hello all. New here. Looking for like minded people. Wondering where people's heads are and what is happening in the world of religion and spirituality these days. Looking forward to reading posts and contributing to conversations.
Moo!

3528522331_218cabd8e7_z.jpg

For the record, my head is attached to my neck. Where is your head at?

The Holy Bottom Burp

So is it pork you like (forbidden by the Jewish people and the Muslims) or do you want to kill a cow and upset the Hindus sarakeynees? Make up your mind or you will be banished from the forum! The Burp has spoken!

omega2xx

Welcom2. There is a wide variety of ideas floating around in the forum. I am sure you will find one or two you like.