• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings from the insane asylum

Dave Watchman

Who would sue you for millions of dollars? Are you a millionaire?

Nope. That's the problem. They must think i am. If this deal goes bad, I'll lose everything. I'll be in the black hole of finance. I'll need to declare bankruptcy. I need to find out the bankruptcy rules in my jurisdiction. If i go homeless, i'm moving to somewhere warm. No money for drugs. No sugar tonight in my tea. No sugar to stand beside me. No sugar to run with me.

It's got to be a scam of some kind. Some kind of car accident set up. On the lawsuit it says the claim against me is one million, 1,000,000.00. I'll put that in my pipe and smoke it.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Nope. That's the problem. They must think i am. If this deal goes bad, I'll lose everything. I'll be in the black hole of finance. I'll need to declare bankruptcy. I need to find out the bankruptcy rules in my jurisdiction. If i go homeless, i'm moving to somewhere warm. No money for drugs. No sugar tonight in my tea. No sugar to stand beside me. No sugar to run with me.

It's got to be a scam of some kind. Some kind of car accident set up. On the lawsuit it says the claim against me is one million, 1,000,000.00. I'll put that in my pipe and smoke it.
That's messed up