• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings from Dublin

Ghosty

Node activated!
Hi folks,

Just want introduce myself, I'm Ghosty, from Ireland,

On abit of a spiritual quest at present after enduring alot of hardship recently, Im keen to explore any and all Faith's to find some truth, and debate the good and bad of all religions

I'm drawn to Christianity but would not classify myself as strict in any regard, I'm still out on which donomination is for me although I gravitate towards Anglicanism

Major comic nerd, love working out and tech hoarder

Anyhoo I look forward to chatting with you all :)

Aldrnari

Welcome, man! Sorry to hear that you've been going through hard times. I hope you find what you're looking for here. :)

David T

Premium Member
Hi folks,

Just want introduce myself, I'm Ghosty, from Ireland,

On abit of a spiritual quest at present after enduring alot of hardship recently, Im keen to explore any and all Faith's to find some truth, and debate the good and bad of all religions

I'm drawn to Christianity but would not classify myself as strict in any regard, I'm still out on which donomination is for me although I gravitate towards Anglicanism

Major comic nerd, love working out and tech hoarder

Anyhoo I look forward to chatting with you all :)
The Irish are genetically comic nerds. A not funny Irishman is English, a not funny English man is american. Hell Robin Williams did a bit on the Puritans. They were so uptight the English kicked them out. Welcome my dominate heritage Irish of course. .

danieldemol

Premium Member
Welcome to RF :) Hope you’re hard times are on the way out and praying good times are headed your way

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Welcome Ghosty! hope you have rewarding experience here at the Forum.

My family is Irish from the tradition of the Roman Church of Northwestern Ireland. No longer in the Roman Church;

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Welcome, and one of my granddaughters was in Dublin just last summer through her parochial school.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for breakfast in the RF cafeteria.
It's free!
roman_feast_table.jpg