• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings and Question

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That sounds like fun. In 33 years I only ever had one Christian try to catch me.
You seem to be the type to be not only a dynamite sprinter but an outstanding marathon runner at least when pursued

Lorgar-Aurelian

Well. If you were to ask me, I'd recommend studying some grammar so that people will look at you as a learned person and respect your position. Five lines with eleven commas and one period sounds like you're trying to win a dare not ask a question.

Also the missing question marks doesn't help.
It's ironic that the Ultra Orthodox Jew is a grammar Nazi.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I'm here because I have kinda weird question, I guess this topic was discussed or not but, recently, I was thinking of starting my own religion, I mean new christian denomination, some of you will say "what for", "who do you think you are? You're not prophet or like Joseph Smith" or "forget it, there's enough denominations", but I did it, I started my own christian denomination, I called Independent Penantist Church or Penantism, I created website, facebook page, currently I'm writing its doctrine, though this new denomination is in construction I want to know how canI spread it, how can I gain more followers, attract people to it, is there any way to do it.
well....here at the forum it's against the rules to proselytize

but.....I would be interested in your future....just for curiosity

and look out for the IRS
as a founder you can apply for tax exemptions
but you need 12 followers to show up each weekend and
you gotta have a doctrine in print
and so forth and so on.....

Skwim

Veteran Member
well....here at the forum it's against the rules to proselytize

but.....I would be interested in your future....just for curiosity

and look out for the IRS
as a founder you can apply for tax exemptions
but you need 12 followers to show up each weekend and
you gotta have a doctrine in print
and so forth and so on.....
Plus a pint of blood twice a year.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I'm here because I have kinda weird question, I guess this topic was discussed or not but, recently, I was thinking of starting my own religion, I mean new christian denomination, some of you will say "what for", "who do you think you are? You're not prophet or like Joseph Smith" or "forget it, there's enough denominations", but I did it, I started my own christian denomination, I called Independent Penantist Church or Penantism, I created website, facebook page, currently I'm writing its doctrine, though this new denomination is in construction I want to know how canI spread it, how can I gain more followers, attract people to it, is there any way to do it.

Have you considered hiring a plane trailing a banner that advertises your existence? People always look up to read those things.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
@Rayvennox

What prompted you to start your own "Christian" denomination?

What makes yours different from all the thousands of others? Just curious......:shrug:

meghanwaterlillies

holy spirit.. something like that that they couldn't figure exact what it was in rel
How can you say no when 2000+ its still going strong. And Judaism 5000+? yrs and still going strong. They initially spread with word of mouth. The 'oral tradition'.
that's not true..
they have beaten down then brought it back again.. to try to figure the truth.

holy spirit.. something like that that they couldn't figure exact what it was in religion between the various things worship they wrote down some things. Or what they called it. Which then might mean something else to someone thus hurt the concepts.
For example if I punish or think it right to punish over something because during their evolution or de evolution phase or their "creationists and evolutionists" ideas that placed upon then they open the door that spiritual stuff.. and say well now we know what it is supposedly is but they may end up brainwashing people.
They can write down what not do that they study over time to avoid such an issue. However.. You will run into monotheism again.. why well look at the redundancy.. I actually don't think this way but whatever..

I would list those things but I list what runs into other issues of course.
Or basic things that doesn't necessarily any of that.
So what makes God

Tumah

Veteran Member
"don't" :p............................ Or is it suppose to be,

"Also the missing question marks doesn't help"​

Sorry, but under the circumstances I couldn't help it. ;)

When you're right your write.

I guess its good I'm not trying to start a new sect...

lostwanderingsoul

Sorry, but the only religion that counts is one that comes from God. You would do better to search for that than to make up something of your own.