• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greenpeace Founders finds Truth about Climate

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
They think we're all fools. Pre-colonized North America was teeming with buffalo. Since then we've replaced them with cows so what?
Pre-colonized North America was teeming with forests.
Since then, you've replaced them with motorways, agriculture and industry.

But hey, it's not like you have to do anything inconvenient if you simply choose to disbelieve in facts.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
AFP: UN Claim: UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said: “Some government and business leaders are saying one thing, but doing another. Simply put: They are lying. And the results will be catastrophic.”

Greenpeace co-founder Dr. Patrick Moore: “Absolutely nothing in this IPCC report is true. It is all fake and threatens the existence of civilization, especially the West because the East and the South don’t buy it. We must reject it or face the consequences. Celebrate CO2!!”
You mean corporate consultant and lobbyist, Patrick Moore who referred to Greta Thunberg as "evil" and having a mental disorder and claimed that drinking "a whole quart of" the herbicide glyphosate wouldn't harm a person (but when asked to drink a quart of it, refused to do so, saying "I'm not an idiot")? That guy?

74x12

But hey, it's not like you have to do anything inconvenient if you simply choose to disbelieve in facts.
Don't you think people should be industrious and prosperous? You make it sound bad. Or else let's all move to the city and starve; because we don't make any food. Where do you think food comes from? It comes from the country side where crops are planted and cows live. There can't be forests everywhere. But we can definitely plant more trees. I'm all for that. But I'm against the anti-human agenda that would take countryside away from people and force everyone to live in the city.

If you think that there are not enough trees; then plant more trees. If you don't like co2; then plant trees. But cows are good for everyone including trees. They renew the soil with manure.

74x12

It was also teeming with praire ... grassland. That's where most of the buffalo lived. There was one species of buffalo which lived in or around forests. But most lived on the praire.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
It was also teeming with praire ... grassland. That's where most of the buffalo lived. There was one species of buffalo which lived in or around forests. But most lived on the praire.

There was also a lot less industry and the global energy demands for humans were quite a bit less.

KW

Do you really think all the world's climate scientists are engaged in a vast conspiracy to lie to the world?

Are you having medical treatment for galloping paranoia?

Just the leftists and those who don’t want to get fired.

74x12

There was also a lot less industry and the global energy demands for humans were quite a bit less.
So then we'll learn and adapt naturally. We'll figure it all out. We don't need these elitists trying to cull the world population or manipulate people with lies.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Back in the day of no ice on earth science said trees were gigantic. As the holding above of carbon mass in water as density above oxygenated life forms.

That was because water mass balanced the content of hotter gases burning above. And more incoming asteroid returned mass released from stars fall.

Yet cold blooded not red celled biology with hard skins lived as life. Oxygen level.

No human's at all. No modern day animals either.

So both types in a changing atmosphere modern life die of various blood cell and skin disorders as proof as ice melts.

It is our lived proof life sacrificed.

As Ice is bio lifes baby human and animal the stable dna biological saviour. That keeps water cooled as it keeps gases cooled. The balances.

Pretty basic don't listen to liar theists greedy men.

As science trade think about AI causes. Then they make a new thesis about AI causes to implement using the new AI cause as a new technology to make them rich men in trade.

Hence they preach do as much damage as you like as science... as I get a new technology is their determined destroyer mentality.

Warned when nuclear science is repracticed by men how they think. As a past future warning we are now living.

As human behaviour is a repeated self destructive thinking constant choice.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
So then we'll learn and adapt naturally. We'll figure it all out. We don't need these elitists trying to cull the world population or manipulate people with lies.

Where's the lie? Climate change deniers keep trying to debunk the science, but the evidence of it occurring keeps growing.

Whether or not we follow the scientists, it appears that climate change WILL force us to adapt and this may be far less comfortable than we may want. If we really want to be "pro-human" and have access to wild places, we need to come to terms with our impact on the environment.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Just the leftists and those who don’t want to get fired.
And that includes the boards of the major oil companies? Not to mention more than 90% of the world's climate scientists? Really?

While the person who has it right is some non-entity from the steel industry, who has not bothered to understand anything about the science himself and trots out 10 year old rhetorical talking points. I see.:D

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Who is trying to "cull the world population" and "manipulate people with lies?"

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
So then we'll learn and adapt naturally.
It is adorable how the same people who go nuts when the price of gas goes up a little blithely talk about “adapting”.

Everything that the right complains about is going to be turbo charged, gas prices, food shortages, immigration.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Without forests to absorb it, all that CO2 goes straight into the atmosphere.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In dinosaur life lived by terms and not red cell warm blood life.

Cold blood.

Humans animals won't adapt. We will die out. Are dying out by blood and red blood cell disorders.

The human warned it's being controlled our death on earth is taught rich men want us all deceased removed. Like cattle was the warning told to humans. What he thinks about us.

I know my friend is an activist she tells me the CIA informed advice.

So America said rich men is the history human problems yet strive to be richest man. Makes no common sense.

Russian event is for all brothers to see themself. As I control by threat is an AI mind button pusher. The scientist rich man's controIs.

Mind control by machines gods powers held in a suspended power. The place men held gods power energy transition within.

Where their theist brain mind thoughts go to. As theists of destruction.

Just humans. Just human advice about just human thoughts as human wisdom human mind self advised.

As science the state is only human thought mind chosen.

So men of science all science owned statements do all the preaching.

Natural says by observation what is real. Ice our O earth God saviour is being sacrificed AGAIN.

As men inferred God terms by new names in science destruction.

As you removed God earths origin body. Planet mass. DNA is removed also.

So you are virtually taking life on earth into a hole. Making life body bio organs disappear as well. As seen in the cattle attacks. How and why cattle was used in the thought strings of humans comparing data.

As compared to healthy human biology still existing.

Your known star thesis exact human warnings. Science beginnings human causes. Mind state. Star fall.

Where earth gets given a new vacuum voiding heavens. Around its body.

Men of science said by maths I form animated mother space and holy mother void. Abomination is my scientific teachings.

As although he theories space conditions his intent is machine where he owns the reaction. Not the status what I theory upon.

O earth planet he said I theoried and knew one body mass will disappear.

For that occurrence it is a total effect summation of the body of god O earth.

Imploding exploding earthquake plate drop ice melt volcanic rise. All advices I have pre inferred and pre used. As data he gathered put into AI mind possession.

All earth gods mass O total planetary conversion as known to human scientists. Pretending God earth is a machination first.

As he does.

The dinosaur earth owning no ice natural history was the answer. Cold blooded living creatures.

As he hadn't planned on human dying himself and never does.

About cold blood dead humans being a bio cryogenics term or the Saint human body type. By determined data analysis.

As their study termed thesis.

I want cloud mass to remain ground bound constant as it's Jesus in science he says for my machine.

Could care less what happens to bio life living on ground.

Clouds over mountains with far less oxygen gas kept life safe. Wasn't on the ground.

Clouds didn't come out of earth mass.

As he doesn't own earth heavens inside his machine. He only uses some gases.

His thesis however in science is all about earths atmosphere first. He says it's wisdom. About our heavenly body.

Scientist didn't want a Saint human type which is what modern scientists ignore. It was an effect of causes.

It was part of the Jesus attack on life as attack on life in heavens is first. Yet it involves a heated ground mass also.

Having it stopped secondary is by vacuum.

Reason told by my human father's spiritual memories dying from early age everyday advising me. As a psychic human I never wanted to know.

O earth to be rock was a huge void vacuum reactive history between just earth and space. O first God position.

A huge space hole theory by a scientist on earth. Where he is personally as position only.

To theory I want mass to disappear then come back...o rock owned by history a presence a huge voiding vacuum also.

Science hence says I believe all the evils science technology caused will be overcome by a human nuclear ice event. The actual real gods saviour body ice.

Not any human man biology. Claiming a man saved life on earth a true fallacy.

Self congratulates in how informed humans in science are.

Why the church once had outlawed any alchemy the human science beginnings itself.... in full wisdom aware human sciences destroys life on earth.

Once humans in mountains survived life's attack. Yet earths mass new removal had not existed then in those science quotes.

Today science is only guessing about what new type of destroyer science outcome they have activated. As actually they don't know.

Yet when we look at them looking at a destructive summation we are meant to see our destroyer in action. The scientist.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's not about us. It's about the whole planet. We and the biosphere need biodiversity to survive. Life on Earth does not need us, but we need life on Earth.
Non human life has value independent of human needs.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Without forests to absorb it, all that CO2 goes straight into the atmosphere.
... and the oceans. And without the forests and phytoplankton, where will the oxygen we need come from?
It's a very reactive element. It doesn't stay free atmospheric oxygen long.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
We know with certainty based on two centuries of measurements that climate change is real and that, overall, there's a process of global warming taking place, although it doesn't affect all areas of the world in the same way. We also know the three main reasons for this, which some of us have cited here at RF many times, higher CO2 & methane gas levels and fewer trees & greenspaces. There is no mystery about this basic process and what's causing it.

IOW, please go by the science and not the politicians when it comes to the studies on this, plus peer review is very important since some scientists can be "bought", if you know what I mean.