• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Green Vegetable Bug

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Found dozens of these on my beans this morning. I don't recall ever seeing them before. A google search came up with green vegetable bug or green stink bug. According to google they were introduced into Australia in 1916 and have become a serious pest. Most of them were involved in the act of procreation and as I object to an orgy taking place in my garden I picked them off and trod on them. I guess there's worse ways to die than to die bonking.

DSCN5015.JPG

DSCN5018.JPG

exchemist

Veteran Member
Found dozens of these on my beans this morning. I don't recall ever seeing them before. A google search came up with green vegetable bug or green stink bug. According to google they were introduced into Australia in 1916 and have become a serious pest. Most of them were involved in the act of procreation and as I object to an orgy taking place in my garden I picked them off and trod on them. I guess there's worse ways to die than to die bonking.

View attachment 69421

View attachment 69422
Lovely pictures, again. :thumbsup:

Daemon Sophic

We've always had them in the northern US. Note; they don't like the cold, so as fall and winter come on, they will shove themselves into every crack and crevice along the edges of your door-frame and windows, trying to stay warm. If you have so much as a single tiny hole anywhere through your outer walls, you will find these guys flying around your home as the outside temperatures drop. :eek::confused: Don't squish them! The stink doesn't wash off very easily. Just guide them onto a sheet of paper or your other hand, then toss them outside.
As for copulating on your corn..... :shrug:....wash before eating?

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

View attachment 69421

View attachment 69422
I wonder, could it be the red vegetable bug and they are just not ripe yet?