• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Green 401k

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Your 401k or other retirement savings and investment account can be a great way to push renewable energy and green tech. for you get generations it can be a great investment as renewables and green tech is the future. investing will be double beneficial to us.

There are many other ways to invest with ethical thoughts in mind. What do you all think? is this a form of action you could do? I pledge to do so.do you?

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
Your 401k or other retirement savings and investment account can be a great way to push renewable energy and green tech. for you get generations it can be a great investment as renewables and green tech is the future. investing will be double beneficial to us.

There are many other ways to invest with ethical thoughts in mind. What do you all think? is this a form of action you could do? I pledge to do so.do you?

I'd say sustainable energy would be a better investment, energy that can be sustained when the subsidies disappear.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I prefer to invest for the best return.
If green energy thingies don't perform, then they don't deserve my money.
But I don't have a 401K....just real estate & investments & antique machinery.
Investment strategy will depend upon age and need though it can and imo should have ethical considerations