• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greek Paganism now legally recognised in Greece!!

von bek

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I dream of a day when the Pythia retakes her seat at Delphi...

ZooGirl02

"Christianized" is a far better term. They were already holy to begin with.

No there's not. Just like with homosexuality, catholics are "fine" with it as long as you don't see it. Well, tough, I say. We have to see 50+ churches in every town, I think you can handle one temple in Greece that's been there since before Jesus was born. It doesn't need your "condoning" at all.

I understand why you think they were already holy, to begin with but they were not holy to begin with in my opinion. In my opinion, Paganism is evil.

That said, I would love to see only one or two churches in every town, both of them being Catholic. I hate the fact that Christianity is so severely splintered and divided and I hope and pray that one day all Christians will be united under the Pope.