• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great Service Or Great Product

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yesterday, I called McMaster Carr to order another pack of 1"dia x 8 threads/inch nuts (extra heavy pattern plain carbon steel). I had a problem cuz the catalog showed 10 per pack, but they're now sold in 5 per pack. So I called & said the quantity changed in an item. The gal on the phone knew who I was (from the phone#) & which item I needed. She told me it would be shipped immediately. I hardly needed to utter a word except to thank her for stellar service.
McMaster Carr has the best industrial supply catalog in the business, both on line & in paper. Their catalogs are so sought after that an early one (1920 or so) would cost you $1000 on ebay.

This thread is for positive stories...no wallowing in horror stories.
Perhaps another thread for that will arise, eh?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
For purchasing music, recording, and production gear/software/instruments/etc, Sweetwater (sweetwater.com) is stellar. Their sales associates are actually musicians, engineers, and producers, and give you great advice and insight into what you need for what you want to accomplish. They often cut you deals, they ship fast, have great customer service, and work their butt-off to rectify the situation on the rare occassions that something isn't right.