• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great are the hearts of such mothers.

chinu

chinu
images

The mother who use to encourage the child to pray by placing sugar under his prayer bed as a return gift by GOD for his done prayers, Once, when she forgot to do so, the young child found the sugar anyway, he told her mother that today the suger was more tasty than ever !!!, and her mother was surprised by hearing this, and now she understood, that her son is a true devotee, and some supernaturel powers are working for my child.

Later this child was famous as a great sufi sait BABA-FARID and this legend led to his being given the name SHAKKAR-GANJ (Treasure of suger).

Yes... truely guru nanak sahaib has said in one of his...

" Dhan ohana dihyaa maavaahn, jina de putt japte namm " -# GGS.
English:" The childrens who become devotees, Great are the hearts of such mothers "

_/\_
Chinu

Last edited:

elmarna

When we seek the wisdoms in life it is a good thing.
when we find the ways to do so it is best.
When we capture the wisdoms without being handed to us it is truly devine!

chinu

chinu
One sufi saint wrote at the end of his life:

It was not me --- who was capturing the wisedom, BUT, It was the wisedom --- who was capturing me slowely. :)

_/\_
Chinu