• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gravity not God

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
"Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing," he writes. "Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist.
Stephen Hawking says universe not created by God

The M(agic)-Theory
M-theory - Wikipedia

This phenomenon is called duality and all 5 string theories are linked through a network of such dualities. This unified theory is called M-theory (no one quite knows why, but it may have something to do with ‘membrane’), and combines insights from all five formulations stitched together through the various duality relationships. According to M-theory, ours is not the only universe. Instead, M-theory predicts that a great many universes were created out of nothing, and their creation does not depend on the existence of a supernatural being or god. Instead, they arise naturally from physical law. They are a prediction of science.
M-theory

james blunt

"Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing," he writes. "Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist.
Stephen Hawking says universe not created by God

The M(agic)-Theory
M-theory - Wikipedia

This phenomenon is called duality and all 5 string theories are linked through a network of such dualities. This unified theory is called M-theory (no one quite knows why, but it may have something to do with ‘membrane’), and combines insights from all five formulations stitched together through the various duality relationships. According to M-theory, ours is not the only universe. Instead, M-theory predicts that a great many universes were created out of nothing, and their creation does not depend on the existence of a supernatural being or god. Instead, they arise naturally from physical law. They are a prediction of science.
M-theory
Although the late Stephen Hawking was a great scientist , he wasn't always correct as with other scientists . I can confirm the manifestation of matter is a miracle and the answer of creation is beyond the boundaries of science . I can state the facts but I'm not going too for I have reasons not too .
Understanding everything is imperceivable to most , the explanation you'll probably not comprehend . The only reason I know ! My mind went on a journey to infinite and beyond .

JJ50

Although the late Stephen Hawking was a great scientist , he wasn't always correct as with other scientists . I can confirm the manifestation of matter is a miracle and the answer of creation is beyond the boundaries of science . I can state the facts but I'm not going too for I have reasons not too .
Understanding everything is imperceivable to most , the explanation you'll probably not comprehend . The only reason I know ! My mind went on a journey to infinite and beyond .

You have no verifiable evidence to substantiate that claim.

james blunt

You have no verifiable evidence to substantiate that claim.

Listen , I am not being insane , the answer and explanation of everything is insane . I can demonstrate everything .
Now you can call me insane when I say God is telling me things , not in voice , in my own voice , my thoughts which are coming from somewhere . God wanted to know who was his creator ! I have told God and God understands .
You may look towards me with disparage , I don't care because I am and I know !

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

So did I. In fact I witnessed the creation of the universe. It all made sense at the time but damned if I could put words to it.

Problem is, how can we correlate this knowledge when it can't be verified, validated or even be concisely described?

The subconscious mind is pretty amazing. It is capable of creating the experience of miracles. If you could rule out the causation by the subconscious mind of these "spiritual" experiences, I'd be happy to listen.

james blunt

So did I. In fact I witnessed the creation of the universe. It all made sense at the time but damned if I could put words to it.

Problem is, how can we correlate this knowledge when it can't be verified, validated or even be concisely described?

The subconscious mind is pretty amazing. It is capable of creating the experience of miracles. If you could rule out the causation by the subconscious mind of these "spiritual" experiences, I'd be happy to listen.

Logical axioms are premise for truths , those truths are of our minds and use existing physics . However , the reverse engineered Universe starts with a miracle .

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Spontaneous creation of the universe from nothing

Now i have demonstrated that spontaneous creation of the universe is a possibility now its your turn to ante up win your documented confirmation

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Logical axioms are premise for truths , those truths are of our minds and use existing physics . However , the reverse engineered Universe starts with a miracle .

The point is that science has a explanatory model for he creation of the universe that doesn't require a supernatural agent. Of course you are still free to believe whatever you want.

From my experience with sufficient belief the subconscious mind is capable of creating an experience for you supporting that belief.

Me, I choose not to be led around by my subconscious mind. Well I suppose that is not entirely true but at least limit it as much as is possible. If you want to trust your personal experience fine. I've found reason not to.

james blunt

Spontaneous creation of the universe from nothing

Now i have demonstrated that spontaneous creation of the universe is a possibility now its your turn to ante up win your documented confirmation

The problem with most scientists as with Stephen is that they generalise everything . What this means is they consider the entirety of the Universe rather than considering individual ''things'' . Firstly when talking about the Universe people are mainly thinking visual Universe and the creation of that in accordance with the big bang .

This is incorrect and I suppose I'll educate people as I have nothing else to do !

Visual universe - as far as we can observe by means of Hubble .

Universe - The visual Universe and beyond

I have reversed engineered the Universe , the visual universe you observe is a 0 point in the Universe and you have no idea why do you ?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
The problem with most scientists as with Stephen is that they generalise everything . What this means is they consider the entirety of the Universe rather than considering individual ''things'' . Firstly when talking about the Universe people are mainly thinking visual Universe and the creation of that in accordance with the big bang .

This is incorrect and I suppose I'll educate people as I have nothing else to do !

I have reversed engineered the Universe , the visual universe you observe is a 0 point in the Universe and you have no idea why do you ?

Then you should be capable of the creation of a physical universe. Doing so would pretty much validate your claim I think.

james blunt

Let's go super smarts mode ! There is a billion visual Universes in this conceptual photo .

bill.jpg

james blunt

The point is that science has a explanatory model for he creation of the universe that doesn't require a supernatural agent.

Please don't make me laugh , the science explanation of the universe is ridiculously mediocre minded and seriously flawed .

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes I have the God equation and I can put things together .
Then do so. All that you have shown so far is belief not knowledge. The simple test is that if you cannot show it you don't know it. Hakwing was respected because he could show why his ideas were correct. He did not merely make claims and not back them up.

james blunt

Then you should be capable of the creation of a physical universe. Doing so would pretty much validate your claim I think.

Do you like the spherical firmament of outer space ?

This is actually an energy shell or event horizon if you wish to call it that .

james blunt

Then do so. All that you have shown so far is belief not knowledge. The simple test is that if you cannot show it you don't know it. Hakwing was respected because he could show why his ideas were correct. He did not merely make claims and not back them up.

There is no belief , I use scientific investigation and basic physics . I'm not too sure how much I want to tell .

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is no belief , I use scientific investigation and basic physics . I'm not too sure how much I want to tell .
No, you used undefined term which amounted to nonsense. You need to fully define your work. And you must be able to apply it to the real world. But then you probably have no math education. Poor use of set theory is not math.

Tell me, how would you apply your "math" to a rotating body? How would you predict the motion of a satellite moving around the Earth fro example?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

i think he problem is you dont understand it

The universe is a whole, the small things you consider are part of that universe.

Wrong, the universe is about 93 billion light years across, .this is what is understood by science.

So what is beyond?

Please present your peer reviewed paper on the reverse engineering of the universe.

While you are about it how about your paper on the confrmation of the manifestation of matter is a miracle and the answer of creation is beyond the boundaries of science . You made the claim, can you justify it.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not one to attach special weight to philosophical musings simply because they were uttered by someone who is a respected (fill in the blank here) in some particular field. Wisdom is wisdom regardless of the mouth it comes out of, as is foolery.

Disregarding the mouth the words came out of, the problem I have with discussions like this is it typically fails to account for the complexities of theology... even if we limit the discussion to the Abrahamic monotheistic conceptions of the sacred and numinous. There are many masks people put to God, which are variously compatible or in conflict with the notion of a self-ordering universe. Some streams of Abrahamic thought have one foot in with pantheism, meaning gravity is God. Others see God as a mysterious and ineffable force that was the prime mover beyond things like gravity entirely... and thus was the spark that set gravity itself in motion. I'm hardly an expert on the stories about God and its nature, though, so I'll defer to its devotees and worshipers on that front.

From my own vantage point as a polytheist, questions about cosmic origins and the concept of a creator god are not that relevant to me. Questions or answers about such matters certainly don't negate the existence of gods. Gravity itself would be considered a power worthy of worship, and therefore a god (or an aspect of a god). I can't say I worship gravity; the closest analog to that in my tradition would be worship of Elemental Earth, whose auspices would include the laws of gravity. I certainly could worship it though. Polytheism is flexible like that. :D