• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gravity is Just a Theory

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Scientific theory is never "just" a theory. A scientific theory is the best possible interpretation of facts gathered from numerous lines of evidence. Sure, gravity is a theory. That's a big deal. Not "just."
If all that is true, then explain why water doesn't gather at the South Pole as is clearly seen in the high resolution photograph that taken from space last month with the James Webb telescope, which I shared in the OP, or that why monkeys still exist if we evolved from them? Science, shmiance, it's all just guessing, throwing darts at the wall and see what sticks. :)

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
If all that is true, then explain why water doesn't gather at the South Pole as is clearly seen in the high resolution photograph that taken from space last month with the James Webb telescope, which I shared in the OP, or that why monkeys still exist if we evolved from them? Science, shmiance, it's all just guessing, throwing darts at the wall and see what sticks. :)
None of your sarcasm takes away from my point about what a scientific theory is.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In reality scientific thesis was based on destruction of mass.

As when you theory you don't own anything but a human life body.

So man knew I add to a point of mass. I give it nothing by setting a point of mass alight. I convert. My design machine stops it at my human chosen position. I control it.

Science a practice only.

O earth not controlled by human science.

So you draw a line a straight path and walk it. The line ends where you say it does.

How far can a human walk claiming it just a straight line?

Now if on earth you make two humans walk in different earth places. Then tell one human to run. Next moment they'd be behind the walking human.

Was how an ancient theist said why I know natural pressures holds O round objects.

As you can build up flat mass and roll it into a ball. Yet you need water to do it.

Water already blasted out of the heated body hence remained closest to it. By conditions O a spinning cooling mass.

Land mass was tilted. You can watch plate mass rise up and tilt. So it's not ever perfectly flat.

Fill up a dip with water it should remain flat. Spin proves it can't as it slops over the sides ...so it's not flat.

Force is pressure.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
None of your sarcasm takes away from my point about what a scientific theory is.
Interesting how you took that as sarcasm. I was trying to clue you in that the OP was a joke. But you seem to have taken that seriously, so why should I be surprised you would misread that last post too.

Anyway, it was a joke. Of course I know what a theory is in science. No need to try to explain to the uneducated here. BTW, did you notice in the OP how many other posters gave it a Laughter emoticon? 16 of them. They got it.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
All men. Adult humans owning thinking choices.

Babies once as all men who couldn't hurt us. Conned his human mother she thought him an innocent man.

Looks observe knows O earth sits in space. So does heavens. They're just a living biology a human one self.

As a teaching one human self is only meant to make choices as if they are only one human. Is a humans teaching.

Don't make false human choices based on human population. You'll be proven wrong.

No gravity. By such a review in natural laws as men don't own that history as science. Basic advice. Planets mass in space.

Instead men think. And human controlled then designs machines as their choice.

So gravity he says is a machine.

We hence must ask him where did the advice come from?

Sun metal mass cooling that shoots off lightened as infinite mass voiding vacuum took cooling out away one way from hot bodies. A law.

So he says sun cold mass ejects hot mass cools by future space asca lot of space. Space empty that a sun mass doesn't yet own. Happens instant. A future reaction now by infinity causes.

Becomes stone. Yet still gas burning within propels sun stone mass to earth. Depending on mass it might explode in our gases burning as earth light above.

Melts cools water evaporates as huge water life masses lost then lightened metal released it for vacuum to pull it out.

Machine.

How did you get your machine brother designer.

Answer is I kinda changed dusts so ground mass gravity of dusts in my total control man ual and time shifted to build up a mass. Machine I build. Control of it.

Not the same actually.

Where ideas as a man's design is named by the theist man himself. So gravity he says is his machine only.

Gravity shows God exists because a world without gravity would be just like other planets with the same compounds and materials and essence. Every planet is unique in the whole solar system.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Gravity shows God exists because a world without gravity would be just like other planets with the same compounds and materials and essence. Every planet is unique in the whole solar system.
Wait. What? Are you saying other planets don't have gravity?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wait. What? Are you saying other planets don't have gravity?
Haven't you ever watched Star Trek and other science fiction shows? How do you think that they accomplished their "special effects"? This just won't work on Earth's one g gravity fiedl:

droxine-tv-characters-photo-u1