• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Governments inconsistencies about Corona

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Governments's inconsistencies about Corona

Just watch this. ca. 3 minutes. Why would they do this? Are they fools or ....?

(Click speaker symbol to hear it)

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

The video was removed.

We're learning something new at a very high rate about the virus and its effects on the human body. The latest was some background on why a younger male's leg had to be amputated. And there's something new about how the virus shows up on people's feet and how it affects the blood.

But if the video included Trump indirectly attacking Trump's guidance on reopening states for business or Trump attacking a governor for following Trump's guidance and his support for the "liberate" movement, then yes, there's a kind of humor there.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Just watch this. ca. 3 minutes. Why would they do this? Are they fools or ....?

(Click speaker symbol to hear it)

The restrictions and enforcement are different everywhere. I do think the virus is getting a more huge panic-like reaction that to really think about what's appropriate for one to do and not do depends on the situation, area, how many people you're around, and resources. I'm not in concert with the panic/enthusiasm the girl has in the film, though.

Last edited: