• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Got a job and jumped in the same hour

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This guy was awesome and with his girlfriend so I don't need to worry about him being gay lol.

I'm gonna be a painter for less than minimum wage. The dignity of working is worth more than the money!

Please ask your heavenly beings and spiritual entities to bless and help me! :)

danieldemol

Premium Member
Sorry to hear you got jumped.

I hope and pray that when you get experience as a painter you will get paid properly and fairly.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry you got jumped. But why would you worry about him being gay?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Great to hear you landed a job!! How did you end up getting jumped, if you don't mind me asking.

Sorry you got jumped. But why would you worry about him being gay?

I may be wrong, but I think it as something to do with prostitution. I've talked with some homeless people and have heard stories about them being offered money for sexual favors.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This guy was awesome and with his girlfriend so I don't need to worry about him being gay lol.

I'm gonna be a painter for less than minimum wage. The dignity of working is worth more than the money!

Please ask your heavenly beings and spiritual entities to bless and help me! :)

Good to hear about the job, get some experience and hopefully a better wage will follow. If not then at least you have the experience to look for a more generous employer.

Jumped? Does it mean the same in the US as the UK, i.e, attacked? If so i do hope you are ok.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I am sorry this happened, Pope. I do hope all goes well for you!

Erebus

Best wishes to you Pope! Very sorry to hear you were attacked but hope your new job brings you happiness :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Gay people come on to me and offer free hand jobs or want to pay me to masturbate on camera and such. I will give them a hug but that's it lol. ;)
Great to hear you landed a job!! How did you end up getting jumped, if you don't mind me asking.

I may be wrong, but I think it as something to do with prostitution. I've talked with some homeless people and have heard stories about them being offered money for sexual favors.