• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GOP Releases Bill To Stop Administration From Pressuring Social Media Companies… And, It’s Actually

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sounds like lockstepping in with the government to me, and /or obeying orders at all times!
On my own volition I agreed to the rules. We all did. Some, like you, agreed to it more than once. It's a strong sign of immaturity to complain. We weren't forced, we don't need or have to be here, we don't have a right to use it. If you don't like it then don't agree and go elsewhere.
And no, it's not following orders all the time. It's not crying, whining and making a scene whenever the mods swat at me.
I'd say man up over it, but I've known many boys who are better at understanding agreements and following the rules.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Critcizing others shows "mentality not in power"
It depends. Constructive criticism is a good thing and isn't about power. But when a manager complains of poor work performance, it can go many ways such as abusive, ineffective or constructive. Power is involved but what matters is how its used and approached.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
It depends. Constructive criticism is a good thing and isn't about power.
Usually it works best to "not give unasked advice"

Hence, indeed, below situation easily will escalate. I twice met managers who mastered this skill...they lacked arrogance, and were humble. Even nice to have them in charge
But when a manager complains of poor work performance, it can go many ways such as abusive, ineffective or constructive. Power is involved but what matters is how its used and approached.