• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Google's clandestine operations blown wide open by morse code.

Darkforbid

No. Public domain covers things which can not be copyrighted, copyright has expired or forfeited. Ergo copyright laws are primary

Yep sorry that reads bad

Do you know what I didn't even realise copyright law had changed until I read this "proper notice (required under priorCopyright laws)" thanks

David T

Premium Member
Because +90% of google's revenue comes from (abusing) "selling" user data to advertisers, while msft makes +90% of their money by actually selling products.
I Believe" (since this site is fantasy forum) they reincarnated gandhi.
20160404_Envision_93-630x421.jpg

David T

Premium Member
Yep, no smart posts it confuses the non-religious
Sorry everyone. If ya can get the religious fanatic and the atheist to agree with each other (what ever you posted is wrong) then you might be correct! (i believe, i dont believe, i am agnostic) is horrible science, horrible religion, horrible philosophy.

Unless of course we are debating mcdonalds bathrooms, or harleys vs bmw motorcycles, or taylor vs martin guitars! Then the debate is totally valid. Thats about where the debates exist on RF. Let the battles rage!

Last edited: