• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Google Password Checkup

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I was surprised to find that Google now has a password checkup. Apparently, have 38 passwords that have been compromised due to a third-party data breach.

I suppose I'll be spending the rest of my morning changing (and subsequently forgetting) passwords.

For those of you that use Google to store passwords, you might want to perform a checkup on yours.

Sign in - Google Accounts

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I was surprised to find that Google now has a password checkup. Apparently, have 38 passwords that have been compromised due to a third-party data breach.

I suppose I'll be spending the rest of my morning changing (and subsequently forgetting) passwords.

For those of you that use Google to store passwords, you might want to perform a checkup on yours.

eBay UK and PayPal have both tightened up their password requirements and procedures.
This seems to be a new security initiative across the internet. I notice that banks are rewriting their contracts as well... obviously they have been paying out for insecurities caused by lax users.

You have a lot of passwords... I only have about ten in all and I keep these on s doc.list in our permanently offline offwifi base computer.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Experian has been telling me my accounts have been broken into but upon further research, all of it was false alarms. So shame on them I guess?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Thanks for this thread. I have no compromised passwords but "10 accounts using a weak password" so I have a bit of work to do on those accounts I care about.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Thanks for this. Very helpful.