• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Google Earth

adi2d

I never had the slightest desire to be a family man and have kids, so if mother nature put that idea into many more peoples heads, population levels would begin to fall.
I mean, kids are noisy and smelly and I can't understand why anybody wants them in the first place..:)

You are so right that kids are noisy and smelly and hardly worth the trouble. Then they turn into big kids and it gets worse. The older they get the dumber you are

But wait. Its all worth it when they get older and they have kids of there own. Then you can take those kids when you want. You've goy time to play with them outside where the stink and the noise is tolerable. Then comes the best part... Run them all day. Feed them cokes and candy until bedtime then give them back to the kids

Payback is a good bit***