• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goodbye.

MatthewA

Thank you all for sharing and talking with me over the past few months. It is now time for my departure here in this forum; through life have been through many different forum sites; not only that but also job sites as well as online chat rooms, and overall exploring the world around me.

God is good I believe; He exist I believe
Gods Word also came to bring Salvation unto people in their life. I believe.

You have all be fair and good to me as a Christian and if I ever offended you I apologize; I just love the truth ; and would desire for anyone to have it.

Good bye everyone here at Rf. Thank you for your time, patience and consideration.

May God get the glory and not me; because I’m just a man and imperfect: but believe am made completed in Christ Jesus and God produces goodness by and through the spirit of Christ who lives with in me who is the Son of God I believe by faith.

My hope for you is to be kept safe and out of harms way but trials and tribulations come up in life no matter how safe we try to be; our (heart) can be harmed. As well as your families, may they be kept safe and out of harms way.

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Good bye! Its a shame you're leaving, but I wish you well in where ever your path takes you!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi @MatthewA

I'd be sorry to see you go, if that's ultimately what you decide to do.
But feel free to lurk and post as it suits you. No need to be either 'here' or 'not here'.

Selfishly, I've enjoyed reading your perspective on things.

MatthewA

It has been wonderful; but my addiction can run amuck. It is fun; but my ultimate end goal would be to be able to move forward and teach the bible; where can be seen and heard, and also give explaining of different view points of the bible; and what not; its a huge task to endure and a very challenging one at that.

@JustGeorge I hope for your children to grow up healthy; and have not many problems in life. As we know how health can go and be sometimes, you know friend?

@lewisnotmiller : I hope that it has helped you somehow; and that you can extract truth from it; anything that I have ever presented that is wrong may it be forgotten and may the good remain ; for the glory of God; and not me. Am a person who says check the bible against what I have to say; and do not believe me but believe and trust in God.

@osgart; I hope that you have been helped in seeing how Christians are to be; as I do not believe have condemned or judged anyone; just open discussion between other insights; and what is seen from the bibles perspective.

@JoshuaTree; that tree is very neat; did you take the picture? :)

@Deeje; May you take care.

@Unveiled Artist Thank you for your thoughtful provoking questions as well; I have learned from @Left Coast ; that sometimes I need to be more compassionate with others when it comes to things the other; on one the post that was made by him.

@sun rise same to you friend.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
It has been wonderful; but my addiction can run amuck. It is fun; but my ultimate end goal would be to be able to move forward and teach the bible; where can be seen and heard, and also give explaining of different view points of the bible; and what not; its a huge task to endure and a very challenging one at that.

@JustGeorge I hope for your children to grow up healthy; and have not many problems in life. As we know how health can go and be sometimes, you know friend?

@lewisnotmiller : I hope that it has helped you somehow; and that you can extract truth from it; anything that I have ever presented that is wrong may it be forgotten and may the good remain ; for the glory of God; and not me. Am a person who says check the bible against what I have to say; and do not believe me but believe and trust in God.

@osgart; I hope that you have been helped in seeing how Christians are to be; as I do not believe have condemned or judged anyone; just open discussion between other insights; and what is seen from the bibles perspective.

@JoshuaTree; that tree is very neat; did you take the picture? :)

@Deeje; May you take care.

@Unveiled Artist Thank you for your thoughtful provoking questions as well; I have learned from @Left Coast ; that sometimes I need to be more compassionate with others when it comes to things the other; on one the post that was made by him.

@sun rise same to you friend.

I appreciate the non judgmental attitude you have here. I know there is a verse about that in the Bible. My brothers are sincere believers as well.

InChrist

Free4ever
Thank you all for sharing and talking with me over the past few months. It is now time for my departure here in this forum; through life have been through many different forum sites; not only that but also job sites as well as online chat rooms, and overall exploring the world around me.

You have all be fair and good to me as a Christian and if I ever offended you I apologize; I just love the truth ; and would desire for anyone to have it.

Good bye everyone here at Rf. Thank you for your time, patience and consideration.

May God get the glory and not me; because I’m just a man and imperfect: but believe am made completed in Christ Jesus and God produces goodness by and through the spirit of Christ who lives with in me who is the Son of God I believe by faith.

My hope for you is to be kept safe and out of harms way but trials and tribulations come up in life no matter how safe we try to be; our (heart) can be harmed. As well as your families, may they be kept safe and out of harms way.
It was enjoyable conversing with your May God bless your and direct your steps in whatever He has in store for you.

A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Take a break. No need to permanently leave. I've left this forum for months at a time but always come back. But whatever you do, take care of yourself. I enjoy your passion for God and Christ. God bless you.

Brian2

Veteran Member

Stay well and may life be all and more than what you hope.
See you on the other side.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
That is not fair, MathewA. You had just come. What did we do to make you think of leaving the forum? Give it a second thought. You will be missed by many. I implore you to stay (in spite of your Jesus fixation).

Last edited: