• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goodbye.

buddhist

I intend to leave RF, so goodbye to all you kind-hearted folk of every persuasion who have engaged me in debate. Hopefully I didn't bore you guys too much by being obsessed with one topic, and my apologies if I ever offended you personally.

Fair winds & following seas.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
I intend to leave RF, so goodbye to all you kind-hearted folk of every persuasion who have engaged me in debate. Hopefully I didn't bore you guys too much by being obsessed with one topic, and my apologies if I ever offended you personally.

I'm very sorry to see you go. I too apologise if I ever offended you personally. Please consider staying around. Losing a member is like losing family.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Really enjoyed our conversations. Will miss not having you around. You have never offended me, and hope I haven't offended you. Best Wishes

rocala

I am very sorry to read this. I have always found you to be one of the most interesting people here.
Best wishes to you.

Jedster

Your wisdom has been much appreciated by me. Bon voyage.:)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

It should be "auf wiedersehen" because I request....nay, demand that you return, if only to visit.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

@buddhist I never say "goodbye" and rather prefer to say, "See you soon!"
You have important insights that need to be said. Please reconsider.

David T

Premium Member

I am not far behind you!!!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

At least visit the Buddhist forums. :0)

Best of wishes and take good care of yourself. _/\_

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member

I am very empathetic to this, and envious of your self control on this particular topic. Good luck in your journey!