• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goodbye, Obama!

esmith

Veteran Member
Obama, Obama, Obama! I'm proud of what this president has done. He was never petty, always had our best interests at heart and never lied to us. Komrade Trumputin hasn't stopped lying.
and you can keep your doctor, keep your health care plan, your health care premiums will go down under the ACA, ISIS is a JV team, Fast and Furious began under President Bush. Well depends on "us" doesn't it. I guess if you don't listen to him he doesn't tell some mistruths.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
and you can keep your doctor, keep your health care plan, your health care premiums will go down under the ACA, ISIS is a JV team, Fast and Furious began under President Bush. Well depends on "us" doesn't it. I guess if you don't listen to him he doesn't tell some mistruths.
And don't forget that someone else built your business for you.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I admit he made a promise the Republicans vowed to screw up... and they did. Obstructionism at it's finest!

I haven't had insurance for over 15 years. I wasn't eligible before Obamacare, but now I figure that I'm too healthy to pay for something I probably won't use. If I have a Scuba accident, they'll be pulling up a body or a vegetable. It's an economic decision and the penalty doesn't make a difference. But at least now I can get insurance. That's a step in the right direction. My SO has insurance where she couldn't get it before. Expensive? Sure. But she finally feels better that she can actually get it.

esmith

Veteran Member
I admit he made a promise the Republicans vowed to screw up... and they did. Obstructionism at it's finest!

I haven't had insurance for over 15 years. I wasn't eligible before Obamacare, but now I figure that I'm too healthy to pay for something I probably won't use. If I have a Scuba accident, they'll be pulling up a body or a vegetable. It's an economic decision and the penalty doesn't make a difference. But at least now I can get insurance. That's a step in the right direction. My SO has insurance where she couldn't get it before. Expensive? Sure. But she finally feels better that she can actually get it.
Oh, I see you are one of those that your beloved Obama was complaining about.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Isn't signing up for Obamacare the responsible thing for a young person to do?
Success requires mass participation. It would be selfish, immoral, & conservative
to abstain. The young & healthy are supposed to subsidize the needy.

shmogie

Hey, at least you don't have to worry about your elk. They poop all over the place.

But really? Ilk? You've resorted to the cliche "and your ilk"??? That's just so pompous you have to be a Republican! :D Next you'll be ending your posts with "Sad" and start twitering like it's going out of style. Too late. Now that it's been used for evil by Max Twitler, it has gone out of style.
Hmmm, someone who uses proper English is pompous, ah well, snowflakes aren't known for concerns about the language, they are only concerned about themselves.

Scuba Pete

Hmmm, someone who uses proper English is pompous,
You just won the "strain the gnat, but swallow the camel" award. Bravo! Bravo! The issue was not the English, but the pompous snark and condescension.
ah well, snowflakes aren't known
Oh snap! You've continued with the passive aggressive assault! Make it stop! I am withering under the onslaught. Oh the shame! Oh the ignominy! Oh the frickin' irony! I'm laughing so hard at your failed attempt for superiority that I'm about to pee! It doesn't get any more pompous than this! Thanks for the giggles. 2 phreakin phunni!
You probably don't see, but only because you really don't want to. I get the feeling you could care less about my decisions but are looking for some purchase to impugn Obama or myself. You don't impress me much.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You just won the "strain the gnat, but swallow the camel" award. Bravo! Bravo! The issue was not the English, but the pompous snark and condescension.

Oh snap! You've continued with the passive aggressive assault! Make it stop! I am withering under the onslaught. Oh the shame! Oh the ignominy! Oh the frickin' irony! I'm laughing so hard at your failed attempt for superiority that I'm about to pee! It doesn't get any more pompous than this! Thanks for the giggles. 2 phreakin phunni!

You probably don't see, but only because you really don't want to. I get the feeling you could care less about my decisions but are looking for some purchase to impugn Obama or myself. You don't impress me much.
People of your ilk always over-react when
threatened by a wee bit'o erudition in others.
Fortunately for you, I'll never exhibit that.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Most people kept their doctor, kept their health care plan, saw lower rates.
ISIS is a JV team. I understand that you want Trump to refer to ISIS as the Varsity team. RW propaganda.
The mexico gun running program started before Obama.
Benghazi was a phony scandal, the video was related. Republicans concluded, no wrong doing
Nothing wrong with the email server, FBI concluded no wrong doing.
Clinton foundation was not a pay to play criminal crime ring
etc

But I bet if you ask the majority of conservatives, they'll tell you everything above were the worst things in the world from any president in American history. RW media and propaganda is powerful.

What did Obama say wrong now?
The reason young people aren't signing up at the rate of other states that welcomed the ACA? The part where insurance companies start price gouging people in states where the ACA isn't accepted? It makes sense that premiums would rise if the majority of people signing up are elderly. Capitalism 101

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
But I bet if you ask the majority of conservatives, they'll tell you everything above were the worst things in the world from any president in American history. RW media and propaganda is powerful.
Exactly.

Last year there was a survey of Republicans on a series of subjects, and in the next four categories over half in each said:
1.Obama is not a Christian
2.Obama was not born in the U.S.
3.the evolution of species has not occurred
4.that global warming through human endeavors isn't happening

Need we say more.

shmogie

I don't know you, so to impugn anything related to you can only be done by what you post. That of course, is impugning words on a screen, not a person. If your words appear to heap praise and deep appreciation for Obama, they deserve to be impugned. If you are a democrat, you must be singularly blind in not seeing that he has been a disaster for your party. From governorship's to state legislators democrats have been routed under his leadership. Because of him, the second worst candidate to ever run for President has been elected, defeating the worst candidate. All branches of the Federal government are now under the control of a party other than the democrat party. This is clearly the result of Obama, his people and his policies. I am always amazed that citing fact is considered an attempt at being superior, the facts speak for themselves, I am irrelevant other than as a stater of fact. Impugning facts are like King Canute ordering the waves of the sea to retreat, it doesn't work.

shmogie

Most people kept their doctor, kept their health care plan, saw lower rates.
ISIS is a JV team. I understand that you want Trump to refer to ISIS as the Varsity team. RW propaganda.
The mexico gun running program started before Obama.
Benghazi was a phony scandal, the video was related. Republicans concluded, no wrong doing
Nothing wrong with the email server, FBI concluded no wrong doing.
Clinton foundation was not a pay to play criminal crime ring
etc

What did Obama say wrong now?
The reason young people aren't signing up at the rate of other states that welcomed the ACA? The part where insurance companies start price gouging people in states where the ACA isn't accepted? It makes sense that premiums would rise if the majority of people signing up are elderly. Capitalism 101
Can you cite any acceptable sources to support your opinions ?

metis

I haven't checked it out, but on CNN I believe it was Andrea Mitchell said that recent surveys have it that Obama is the most popular living American in the States. His current approval rating is at 54%, and I believe that Trump's either in the 30's or 40's.

Scuba Pete

I don't know you,
You're so cute when you try to spew Komrade Trumpsky's failed rhetoric and get it so wrong. The only people who don't respect Obama are the bigots and haters in the USA. You're so blinded by your hate for the man and all the good he stands for and has accomplished that you just blather on and on... and on... and on No logic. No facts. Just unmitigated emotional spew.

shmogie

You're so cute when you try to spew Komrade Trumpsky's failed rhetoric and get it so wrong. The only people who don't respect Obama are the bigots and haters in the USA. You're so blinded by your hate for the man and all the good he stands for and has accomplished that you just blather on and on... and on... and on No logic. No facts. Just unmitigated emotional spew.
Do you do standup ? your routine is hilarious ! Most world leaders don't respect obama, they must be bigot;'s and haters, right ? So, one half of the country are bigots and haters, right ? Because they disrespect a President who has done nothing to earn their respect. I respect the office, but totally disrespect the man, that is because I am a bigot, yes ? The economy is a joke, a recent poll of the military shows him highly disliked, he has done NOTHING to improve the lot of inner city minority dwellers, in fact, their poverty has increased. He enabled Russia to become a dominant evil player in the middle east, he did nothing in response of the militarization of the south china sea by china, he did nothing in response to their massive hacks of US computer systems., He drew a red line for syria in their use of chemical weapons, then shrugged his shoulders when they murdered thousands using those weapons. He has totally alienated the only democracy in the middle east by tampering in their election, You resort to name calling, always the refuge of the factually challenged. Always the method to attack the messenger rather than the unimpeachable message.Obama has been utterly terrible by economic standards, foreign policy standards, race relations standards, job creation standards, military preparedness standards, defending against terrorism standards, or any other standards you might consider. You are sycophantic to him not by what he has accomplished, the measuring stick that should be applied to any government employee, but by what paltry idea's you share.His idea';s never translated into much of anything of value, anything of import, anything that empowered or improved the lives of most people. He, and his sycophants are just bells clanging away, with a tone that can't be heard or seen. He will be missed about as much as an STD.

metis

Most world leaders don't respect obama
Absolutely false, plus he's been far more popular that "W".

The economy is a joke
Is that why unemployment is less than half of what it was, why the stock-market is almost triple what it was, why we've been out of the Great Recession while most Europeans are still struggling, etc?

He has totally alienated the only democracy in the middle east by tampering in their election
Which election? In Israel? And exactly where did you get this "information" from?

It seems you've been very busy inventing your own "reality".

Scuba Pete

Most world leaders don't respect obama,
Citation please. Show us some proof other than Brietbart or similar RW clickbaitin' site. Just because you want it to be true, doesn't make it so.
that is because I am a bigot, yes ?
Possibly. The percentages are high. You didn't have to be a bigot to vote for Komrade Trumpsky, but boy did it help.
He enabled Russia to become a dominant evil player
Citation please... on the enabling. We know Russia is an evil player and that they consider Komrade Trumpsky one of their best assets (according to Komrade Trumpsky). Why is it that you voted for a Kremlin stooge, again???
Obama has been utterly terrible by economic standards,
Citation needed. Obama inherited a huge mess from Shrub. The progress has been slow, but then the hole was stupid deep. Komrade Trumpsky will put us back in the hole. Ditto on the rest of your spurious aspersions.
always the refuge of the factually challenged.
You mean names like "Ilk" and "snowflake"??? That's almost as phunni as a fake billionaire with a fake tan calling CNN fake news. Really, you should listen to your own sermon before asking others to follow in your path, cupcake. :D
He, and his sycophants
Was was that you said about name calling? I'm rubber, you're glue and all that... You're just getting sillier and sillier the more apoplectic you get.

Now, go bother someone else. This sham of an argument you present is as circular as it is pathetic. To quote your hero: Sad.