• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good news for the unvaccinated?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's biased, yes.

Have you seen anything positive opinions from unvaccinated without media and govern portraying them as "the enemy?"
People who are not vaccinating without legitimate reasons are doing something that is harming themselves and others generally. That information may be unpalatable but true.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You keep coming to this and I said it has nothing to do with facts.

The facts they are using, they are pushing it through propaganda. It leads to mistrust of the government but only a minority sees it given the urgency of the issue. I mean it would be nice if politicians approach this without propaganda but I dont expect them to change despite the situation.
Factuality is what determines if something is a legitimate promotion or propaganda. Ad showing cigarette smoking as a cool and hip thing to do is propaganda, while an ad showing the horrific effects of smoking narrated by a cancer survivor is a legitimate attempt at promotion of a healthy life choice.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
People who are not vaccinating without legitimate reasons are doing something that is harming themselves and others generally. That information may be unpalatable but true.

Have you, though?

There's got to be thousands of unvaccinated people with different opinions and reasons.

Unbiased news doesn't take sides and suppress sides.

Have you?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Factuality is what determines if something is a legitimate promotion or propaganda. Ad showing cigarette smoking as a cool and hip thing to do is propaganda, while an ad showing the horrific effects of smoking narrated by a cancer survivor is a legitimate attempt at promotion of a healthy life choice.

It causes division. Advertisements don't do this.

You would have to address the information I gave you and my points.

Any advertisements that promotes people to change their behaviors and emotions against people for a cause would get sued.

They have liability rules that are bypassed by "propagandans".

Also, vaccines aren't a marketing product. You can't buy them, so they aren't sold....it's the cause that's sold not a product or service.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Actually, no. Look at this:
OIP (4).jpg

Those Politically Incorrect 1970s Bubble Gum Cigarettes

When I was younger, this is what they sold in regular stores. It wasn't considered propaganda because they weren't hiding the fact what they sold was actually bubble gum that looked like cigarettes'. Propaganda doesn't follow liability rules as advertising does.

Also, this type of advertisement isn't politically motivated *whether good or bad intentions.*

For example The Republican anti-vax delusion

It's specifically about selling a product-marketing.

Advertisers Want you to know about their products.
However, there are mask products that says on the box those particular masks weren't affective in preventing virus spread (they have to say that for liability reasons), but you can't find it on Google unless it's put in an anti-vax light-therefore censored. However, if you go to a CVS pharmacy store or like store that sells these masks you'll see the disclaimer as clear as day. Propaganda will treat this as "misinformation" and censor it, while advertisers say this Fact/disclaimer so people Can read it and so they won't be sued.

The thing is, though, Sayak83, although I disagree with propaganda, why would that be wrong from a provaxxer view when its successful in getting people vaccinated?

Last edited: