• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good news for guys in the dating world, not to good for the ladies:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Women have a much earlier "use by date" than men in the online dating world. The desirability for women peaks at 18, for men at 50:

For Online Daters, Women Peak at 18 While Men Peak at 50, Study Finds. Oy.

Don't know if I agree with that at all. First, women under 25 are crazy... well, I don't mean that in a bad way. :D They just don't know what they want (nor do men at that age). Committing to a long term relationship before that time for either sex is pretty stupid. Secondly, sex is a skill... You do get better with time and learn a lot more. 40+ sex is better for both partners generally for a myriad of reasons.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Don't know if I agree with that at all. First, women under 25 are crazy... well, I don't mean that in a bad way. :D They just don't know what they want (nor do men at that age). Committing to a long term relationship before that time for either sex is pretty stupid. Secondly, sex is a skill... You do get better with time and learn a lot more. 40+ sex is better for both partners generally for a myriad of reasons.

Sex is a skill for?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From the link....
"Speaking of earning potential, Dr. Bruch also found that a
man’s desirability increased the more education he attained."

Women are so shallow, eh.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Does it make sense to you that you can become more skilled at pleasing another person? At figuring out what makes women (specifically and in general) respond better in bed? How do you view sex?

Some women have hypersensitive clitoris which just rubbing on it they orgasm. Some women get orgams from having intercourse with a well endowed man. I guess the "skill" comes from learning body mechanics and just knowing your partner among other things but skill it would seem means you are perfecting a craft lol

A Vestigial Mote

Some women have hypersensitive clitoris which just rubbing on it they orgasm. Some women get orgams from having intercourse with a well endowed man. I guess the "skill" comes from learning body mechanics and just knowing your partner among other things but skill it would seem means you are perfecting a craft lol
I guess I figure just about everything requires some amount of skill. And I mean everything. Walking only comes naturally to us after we try it as babies. Heck, we can't even aim food into our mouths when we first start out with 100% accuracy. Musculature needs built up for us to even raise our heads, and reliable movement of our bodies under a whole host of situations requires that we build up muscle-memory and "skill" in those movements. Sex is really no different.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I've lost the links to these but two reports or surveys I came across some time back had adult males' attraction to females centred around ages 21 and 25, and we know (or perhaps shouldn't know) that 'teen' is a rather popular search term for adult sites.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Crazy in the head, good in bed

Not really, they have sex they just have rookie level OK sex. :D

Sex does get better with age and an older woman is far more desirable if that is a criteria. :D Just speaking from experience of course... :D The best sex is long term monogamous partners who are over 35. Why? You just become experts in what the other person needs and deliver.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Interesting, although not sure I agree. I read somewhere else that women peak in potential desirability at 23 and men at 36 which seems a bit more accurate.
The article had a very crude way of rating based upon how many responses people of various ages got. And since it suits my proposes it is obviously correct:D. I figure I should go after a women that is just as many years past her "prime" as I am.;)