• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good Morning from a newbie

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Hi my name is Rebecca, I am married to Jeff aka jgallandt and have 3 children who i homeschool in Ky. I have just joined a Catholic Church and trying hard to learn now. Hope to get to know you all in time. Many Blessings :)

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
robtex said:
Good to meet you...why a religous forum? What are you two looking for here?
A religous forum because we are religous. Looking for friends and knowledge.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Rebecca, Namaste.

Welcome to the forum; I hope you'll enjoy our company.:)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I've just said 'Hi' to your husband; you could have done a joint introduction!:)

Master Vigil

Welcome!! This place is a great place to learn. I hope you spiritual path is fulfilled at least a little bit more from this place. May the spirits be with you. :D

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
michel said:
I've just said 'Hi' to your husband; you could have done a joint introduction!:)
LOL im sorry i didnt think about it as Jeff joined first :) And thank you for all the warm welcomes here, it seems a nice place to be. Blessing Rebecca

ayani

welcome, honey!

here, have some welcome brownies!

peanut-butter-brownies.jpg

niamhwitch

Celtic Faery Wiccan )O(
Welcome Rebecca!

...and have 3 children who i homeschool in Ky...
YAY! Go homeschool! :D
My husband and I have been trying for a long time to have kids and when we do (we wanna have six!) we would like to homeschool them.

Prima

I hope you have a great time at RF! Feel free to post like mad in the Roman Catholicism forum - or any forum, for that matter! It's great to have you here :)

So now...how do I go about convincing my boyfriend to join? :D