• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good Lord I'm grateful I'm not like that!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I went to an AA meeting today and there was this crazy homeless man who would yell and blurt out random things and it was ruining the meeting. People would tell him "No more cross-talk", and "you can share these things after the meeting but we have to focus on the steps and solution" and the guy was just totally oblivious to correction. His eyes were rolling in his head and the look on his face was a person who was totally batsh*t crazy! I actually hope that guy wasn't sober. If he's that crazy while sober, I don't know how he survives. Thanks be to God he got up and left early so that the whole meeting wasn't ruined. It was a serious meeting because someone's roommate just committed suicide with a train.

Then the meeting ends and I walk across the street and this other seemingly crazy lady starts yelling random gibberish at me and the only part of it I could make out was "They murdered my son". I feel bad if her son was indeed murdered, but some of the gibberish indicated she knew me from somewhere and I wronged her or something.

I said "I've never met you". She said, "Yes you did, a long time ago", and walked away.

Good God! These people make me feel like I'm sane.

Have you ever met people like that? How did they behave?

I guess I've met lots of crazies, so there isn't anything displayed today that I haven't seen before, but good Lord, some people are completely nuts and they aren't at fault for being a thorn in everyone's side. Jeez Louise!!! :eek: WTF!
maxresdefault.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Speaking of a man getting hit by a train...I don't get how people get hit by trains...I laid down in front of an oncoming train in the middle of the night and the train stopped and I got arrested...Guess my guardian angel is just being a jerk :p