• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good feelings and peace to all.

kassi

My heart is having some strong feelings tonight and although I dont know any of you guys
personally, I just wanted to tell all of you, that aside from religion and all the different opinions, I wish best for all of you.:)

robtex

Veteran Member
So kassi what's up over there? What ever it is get off your chest on this thread. It will only take a few mintues to sum up in a post right?

No*s

Captain Obvious
kassi said:
My heart is having some strong feelings tonight and although I dont know any of you guys
personally, I just wanted to tell all of you, that aside from religion and all the different opinions, I wish best for all of you.:)

Thanks. We wish the best for you. As Robtex has already pointed out, there's more than a few listeners on this board :).

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
kassi said:

Hey Kassi,

I'm not sure if you've been upset by anything you've seen on the forum, or if you are merely wishing to share a moment with us.

I wish the best to you too.........:)

kassi

Hi, everything is good. I just feel a connection to everybody, that were all looking for answers, but
sometimes in the process we forget the "golden rule". I myself can seem a little harsh at times.
No one has offended me in anyway, I just hope i havent offended anyone.

t3gah

kassi said:
My heart is having some strong feelings tonight and although I dont know any of you guys personally, I just wanted to tell all of you, that aside from religion and all the different opinions, I wish best for all of you.:)

If you dont love you Brethren whom you see, How can You love God whom you dont see?
Happy, happy, joy joy feelings to you friend and have a pleasant and many happy tomorrows! :)

No*s

Captain Obvious
kassi said:
Hi, everything is good. I just feel a connection to everybody, that were all looking for answers, but
sometimes in the process we forget the "golden rule". I myself can seem a little harsh at times.
No one has offended me in anyway, I just hope i havent offended anyone.

Aw, tanks :).

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hey Kassi;
that's so nice! It's graet to hear someone sharing a good moment - have many more!!!:)