• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good discussion

alyx

I've been looking for a good discussion forum.
Most online corners have gotten far too "main stream"

From a quick glance it looks like there's quite a bit of good discussion going on here.
I believe that is what we lack in today's challenging times - discussion, debate and questioning.

Somehow we must push the boundaries of our bubble, don't you think?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey welcome! We are a bizarre group of people who are so different it's a wonder we are all from the same planet. (Meaning no offense to our resident alien @Quetzal )

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

From a quick glance it looks like there's quite a bit of good discussion going on here.
I believe that is what we lack in today's challenging times - discussion, debate and questioning.

Welcome. Some desserts for you while you wait for the bacon.
images

:)

Laika

Premium Member

Welcome to RF. You've picked the right place to go outside the bubble as we have a huge range of people with different views and backgrounds here. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
'Sup. Another 5-6 hours until the bacon arrives.

While you wait, here's a kale smoothie for you to dump into the garbage disposal.

IMG_5832.JPG

Tmac

Sorry, we do a lot of running in place here and showing off, nobody wants to push the bubble unless its some one else's bubble, and tons of finger pointing. I hope you never get comfortable here.

David T

Premium Member
Every gene

every generation must usually it just gives up grows old and watches fox news.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Love your avatar, you little fox, you.
And of course the customary heartfelt, "Moo!"
images

(Feel better now @Rival ;))