• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

good bye

elmarna

I am taking the time to say "good bye!"
I informed the staff to delete my profile after receiving a warning from a post I placed last year.
Due to my issues and the recent news I only have 8 to 10 more years to live I really do not need my past indiscessions to upset me.
As to the staff - "sorry I can not do it myself!"
The blue highlights of DIR were a great help to me ( when I remembered to look).
You all are like family to me and I will miss you!
Regards to you and your families!
Find beauty in each and every day!
Sincerely,
Terrie

Pastek

Sunni muslim
I am taking the time to say "good bye!"
I informed the staff to delete my profile after receiving a warning from a post I placed last year.
Due to my issues and the recent news I only have 8 to 10 more years to live I really do not need my past indiscessions to upset me.
As to the staff - "sorry I can not do it myself!"
The blue highlights of DIR were a great help to me ( when I remembered to look).
You all are like family to me and I will miss you!
Regards to you and your families!
Find beauty in each and every day!
Sincerely,
Terrie

Beslama ! It was a pleasure to know you. I hope you the best, Allah ma'ak

Bye ! :flower2:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Take good care of yourself. Sometimes the worst dosent always come to fruition. Live well as you should. :0)

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I hope everything becomes well sister. After reading what you've said, I've become sad knowing about your situation. To Allah we belong and to him is our return.