• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gonna take a hiatus

amorphous_constellation

I've been thinking about taking a break from foruming, and so I think I'm going to go for it. You've all made me think hard about all kinds of stuff, and I think that this is an ok past-time, but something about my energy-level, or creativity, or something like that, has shifted lately, as far as this form of creation is concerned. And parts of my broader outlook as well, is changing, I think, and is drawing me away from this.

I've been foruming for years in one place or another, and I feel like I have written a huge amount on all sorts of stuff. It's by no means 'complete,' in that there is a lot more, I think, for me to think about, and make spiritual progress on. I will continue reading books about religion, and thinking about it. However, as a chapter of my life, I feel like I need to move on elsewhere. Perhaps a change of context - eventually I might want to put my thoughts in youtube video format, for example. Perhaps in a few years, I don't know

Alright then. All the best to you

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been thinking about taking a break from foruming, and so I think I'm going to go for it. You've all made me think hard about all kinds of stuff, and I think that this is an ok past-time, but something about my energy-level, or creativity, or something like that, has shifted lately, as far as this form of creation is concerned. And parts of my broader outlook as well, is changing, I think, and is drawing me away from this.

I've been foruming for years in one place or another, and I feel like I have written a huge amount on all sorts of stuff. It's by no means 'complete,' in that there is a lot more, I think, for me to think about, and make spiritual progress on. I will continue reading books about religion, and thinking about it. However, as a chapter of my life, I feel like I need to move on elsewhere. Perhaps a change of context - eventually I might want to put my thoughts in youtube video format, for example. Perhaps in a few years, I don't know

I would send a 'friendly' frubal; like seems inappropriate.

I've enjoyed your input, and may you find happiness and meaning in whatever comes next. I hope you come back and say hello from time to time, though!

Heyo

Veteran Member

:friendly:

Heyo

Veteran Member
I would send a 'friendly' frubal; like seems inappropriate.

I've enjoyed your input, and may you find happiness and meaning in whatever comes next. I hope you come back and say hello from time to time, though!
I think I won't wait until the old frubals are re-introduced. I'm going to comment on posts with a single word enclosed in ":", that word being from the set {"winner", "informative", "friendly", "optimistic", "creative"}.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Energy level?
You put effort into posts?

Anyway, enjoy your vacation.