• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gonna be gone for a bit

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hi, all! (Dear heavens- it seems like I wind up doing one of these threads every couple of months. :rolleyes: *rolls eyes at self*) Just wanted to let you know I'll be gone- hopefully not too long. The phone bill was a bit higher than usual, so the family's going to wait until next month to pay it.

Special apologies to those that I've been PMing. I'm sorry for this interuption! Everyone, please know that I love you dearly! :hug:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Hurry back Feathers! This place may get out of hand knowing that "Tuna Disciplinary Action" will be absent.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
You're stuck on dial up? I remember what that's like. Maybe you can stop by the library and use their computers to say hi on your days off. Who else is going to keep Sunstone in line? :D

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
This has to be one of the most embarasing moments in my life.

My mom said yesterday that she thought that there was a chance the internet access was billed on a different schedule than the phone line. (We use a modem- it would be dial-up, but my computer doesn't seem to be able to figure out how to use that.) I went by the library this morning to use the PM system, got back home and turned on the modem-thingy. The last little green light went on. Apparently it is billed on a different cycle.

All this time we've been able to have access and I didn't know. I'm struggling between relief and kicking myself. :( Thanks, everyone, for your kind wishes!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks, you two! :hug:

I'm still trying to get 'up to speed'. I feel ashamed that I didn't realize I had access sooner!

Don't sweat it Feathers. You didn't actually have access before; God owed me a favor so I had Him/Her/IT make a few adjustments in reality
icon12.gif

I was going to ask Him to bring back Zeinfeld, but this is better.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Don't sweat it Feathers. You didn't actually have access before; God owed me a favor so I had Him/Her/IT make a few adjustments in reality
icon12.gif

I was going to ask Him to bring back Zeinfeld, but this is better.

:hug: Well, that explains it! I'm so thankful that you chose this option, instead! :hug:

Now could you tell Deity to stop flooding the basement? I may have to log off just to keep up with the thunderstorms, hehee!