• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gone!

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
The most powerful thing ever is infinity. Nothing comes even close. I’m grateful for God’s power and might. Wow!
Infinity is not a real number--it's a concept. It can only exist within the imaginary realm, therefore, it is limited by imagination. ;)

Bird123

The most powerful thing ever is infinity. Nothing comes even close. I’m grateful for God’s power and might. Wow!

You seem to really understand little about real power.

True Unconditional Love is real power. One would do anything for it. One would take an endless journey to infinity just to acquire it.

We have all experienced God's Unconditional Love that heals all hurt and feels so good one would do anything for it. I realize most do not remember this, however there will come a time when it comes around again.

I find it so funny that some people think God gets mad or angry because of people's actions or choices. God has the ability to get you to do anything He wants. What God wants is for everyone to learn, grow, and acquire great wisdom through our free choices and those results. The system is working great. Keep up the good work.

That's what I see. This one is very very clear!!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
M. Kaku wrote some numbers on a chalkboard and the sum came to.....
infinity plus infinity plus ........infinitely

he then stuck a pose for the camera and self narrated....
theorhetical physicists have a problem with ......infinity

King Phenomenon

2C349C9C-D245-4C3D-AC54-BB5668B59CB4.gif

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The odd thing is that infinity is only ever found as a concept, not an element of reality,

If there's no one around to conceptualize / imagine it, there's no infinity,

I suspect that's why it tends to bring God to mind.

PureX

Veteran Member
Imperfection is your issue, not God's -
"Be perfect as your Heavenly Father is perfect" - Matthew 5:48
What does 'perfect' even mean? How do we measure/determine it's presence? We humans cannot know this. I'm not saying perfection or infinity can't exist as a phenomenon. But I am saying that we humans cannot experience these as a phenomenon, and know it to be what it is. To us, they remain ideals.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Infinity has pretty good sound quality. I prefer another brand for my car, but I had a system several years ago. Very nice.