• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

go'en on a mission!!

PHOTOTAKER

Hi all I just wanted to let you know the good news,

I just got my mission call to go to the Anchorage Alaska Mission :yes: for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints!!! Huge mission includes all of Alaska and the Yukon territory. I leave July 18th…:shout

kadzbiz

If this makes you happy and it betters your life without making anyone else's life worse, then I congratulate you whole heartedly.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Hi all I just wanted to let you know the good news,

I just got my mission call to go to the Anchorage Alaska Mission :yes: for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints!!! Huge mission includes all of Alaska and the Yukon territory. I leave July 18th…:shout

No freakin' way! That is where my brother just left to -- today!!! Oh my heck. His name is Elder Darby. That is so neat. I am sure that you will enjoy it up there!! :)

PHOTOTAKER

No freakin' way! That is where my brother just left to -- today!!! Oh my heck. His name is Elder Darby. That is so neat. I am sure that you will enjoy it up there!! :)

cool i'll have to look him up when i get there... i'll be one of the old guys on the mission... i'll be 24 when i leave...