• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's plan is World Peace.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
God is Love and Love is World Peace. Here is a video that shows why Jesus died and where is World Peace in the Bible.

It must be a very complicated plan for the long term.
Cuz from what I see, it isn't heading towards peace.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I believe the dawn of that day has begun and signs are appearing now of an age of tolerance and peace.

Begins, to me, after 'they' (powers that be) will be saying, " Peace and Security" as the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14, before Jesus, as Prince of Peace, ushers in global Peace on Earth among men of goodwill.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Begins, to me, after 'they' (powers that be) will be saying, " Peace and Security" as the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14, before Jesus, as Prince of Peace, ushers in global Peace on Earth among men of goodwill.

He has already come and us summoning mankind to His Kingdom.

"Say, O followers of the Son! Have ye shut out yourselves from Me by reason of My Name? Wherefore ponder ye not in your hearts? Day and night ye have been calling upon your Lord, the Omnipotent, but when He came from the heaven of eternity in His great glory, ye turned aside from Him and remained sunk in heedlessness.

The Hour which We had concealed from the knowledge of the peoples of the earth and of the favoured angels hath come to pass. Say, verily, He hath testified of Me, and I do testify of Him. Indeed, He hath purposed no one other than Me. (Baha'u'llah)

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I believe it talks about the wolf and the lamb ... not the lion and the lamb.

Isaiah 65:25 mentions the wolf and the lamb, but if you could please read Isaiah 11:6 and please notice both animals mentioned there: the lamb and the young lion, besides the wolf, leopard, calf and in verse 7 the cow and the bear feeding together. To me, the point is that there will be peace and harmony between animals and peace between animals and humans as originally was God's purpose in the paradisical garden of Eden.
So, in other words, what the Bible really teaches is that not only Earth will be a peaceful place, but all creation whether animal or human living on the Earth will be peaceful with each other. Animals will be tame.
The Bible paints a beautiful word picture for us about a coming wonderful future for creation.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
He has already come and us summoning mankind to His Kingdom.
"Say, O followers of the Son! Have ye shut out yourselves from Me by reason of My Name? Wherefore ponder ye not in your hearts? Day and night ye have been calling upon your Lord, the Omnipotent, but when He came from the heaven of eternity in His great glory, ye turned aside from Him and remained sunk in heedlessness.
The Hour which We had concealed from the knowledge of the peoples of the earth and of the favoured angels hath come to pass. Say, verily, He hath testified of Me, and I do testify of Him. Indeed, He hath purposed no one other than Me. (Baha'u'llah)

Just as Jesus is head of the Christian congregation according to Ephesians 5:23, then, to me, Jesus has already come because his followers already recognize Jesus as a real head or as a real king - Revelation 19:14-16
Yes, he (Jesus) is summoning mankind to God's kingdom as mentioned at Matthew 24:14; Acts of the Apostles 1:8
As far as Jesus coming in his ' glory time ' mentioned at Matthew 25:31-33, that ' glory time ' is still ahead of us because we have Not yet reached that soon coming ' time of separation ' between the figurative humble ' sheep ',
and the haughty ' goats ' who will Not want God's kingdom as invited at Revelation 22:20 for Jesus to come.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Why didn't your god create world peace from the very beginning?

According to Genesis, God did create world peace ( a peaceful world ) from, or in, the very start or beginning.
The fallen angel Satan wanted humans to worship him instead of God.
Instead of listening and obeying God, the first two humans decided to break God's Law.
So, Satan and Adam disturbed world peace.
God did Not abandon 'world peace' but by allowing us to be born and think who we would like as Sovereign over us, then that opened up the opportunity for us to gain everlasting life on Earth as originally offered to Adam before his downfall. World peace is what Jesus' coming 1,000-rulership over Earth is all about.
Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will restore the original Peace on Earth for people of goodwill.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I believe the dawn of that day has begun and signs are appearing now of an age of tolerance and peace.

Interesting to me that you notice an appearing age of tolerance and peace.
There is a Bible verse that forewarns us that 'first' there would be a 'false' appearance of peace.
It mentions ' they ' (the powers that be) will be saying "Peace and Security" (Peace and Safety) but that saying of peace will just be a precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14 before Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will then usher in actual global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3

buddhist

According to Genesis, God did create world peace ( a peaceful world ) from, or in, the very start or beginning.
The fallen angel Satan wanted humans to worship him instead of God.
Instead of listening and obeying God, the first two humans decided to break God's Law.
So, Satan and Adam disturbed world peace.
God did Not abandon 'world peace' but by allowing us to be born and think who we would like as Sovereign over us, then that opened up the opportunity for us to gain everlasting life on Earth as originally offered to Adam before his downfall. World peace is what Jesus' coming 1,000-rulership over Earth is all about.
Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will restore the original Peace on Earth for people of goodwill.
So, after the restoration, people's ability to choose is removed?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Interesting to me that you notice an appearing age of tolerance and peace.
There is a Bible verse that forewarns us that 'first' there would be a 'false' appearance of peace.
It mentions ' they ' (the powers that be) will be saying "Peace and Security" (Peace and Safety) but that saying of peace will just be a precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14 before Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will then usher in actual global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3

Only by turning to God can we have true peace.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Just as Jesus is head of the Christian congregation according to Ephesians 5:23, then, to me, Jesus has already come because his followers already recognize Jesus as a real head or as a real king - Revelation 19:14-16
Yes, he (Jesus) is summoning mankind to God's kingdom as mentioned at Matthew 24:14; Acts of the Apostles 1:8
As far as Jesus coming in his ' glory time ' mentioned at Matthew 25:31-33, that ' glory time ' is still ahead of us because we have Not yet reached that soon coming ' time of separation ' between the figurative humble ' sheep ',
and the haughty ' goats ' who will Not want God's kingdom as invited at Revelation 22:20 for Jesus to come.

We believe He has already come with a new name as foretold in the Book of Revelation and that His new name is Baha'u'llah.

"Verily, He Who is the Spirit of Truth is come to guide you unto all truth. He speaketh not as prompted by His own self, but as bidden by Him Who is the All-Knowing, the All-Wise." - Baha'u'llah

Say, Lo! The Father is come, and that which ye were promised in the Kingdom is fulfilled! This is the Word which the Son concealed, when to those around Him He said: ‘Ye cannot bear it now.’ And when the appointed time was fulfilled and the Hour had struck, the Word shone forth above the horizon of the Will of God. Beware, O followers of the Son, that ye cast it not behind your backs.-Baha'u'llah

Tablet to the Christians

Bahá'í Reference Library - Tablets of Bahá’u’lláh Revealed After the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, Pages 9-17

Christians have missed the Second Coming because they didn't watch as instructed and thought they would automatically see Christ. He wouldn't have said to watch and pray if it was so easy.

And 'every eye shall see Him' means that eventually the whole world will accept He has come. Not in a flash, not instantly but over time.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
So, after the restoration, people's ability to choose is removed?

Adam never had his ability to choose removed.
We can always choose as mentioned at Deuteronomy 30:19 to choose life if we wish.
Mankind will always be able to choose as to how to care for Earth a instructed at Genesis 1:28.
The righteous, humble meek, will Not want to lean toward/ wrongdoing any more.
Mankind's thoughts will be upright being No longer influenced by sinful tendencies.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
It's like getting Vikings to stop pillaging.

Wow, what a picture you paint : ' Vikings to stop pillaging '
As the Earth was full of ' violence ' (pillaging) in Noah's day - Genesis 6:11
Jesus said before the start of his 1,000-year governmental rulership over Earth beings, the days would be like the day's of Noah - Matthew 24:37 - that means lots of violence.
Since the Vikings would Not stop, and the people of Noah's day would Not stop, then they need to be stopped.
The executional words from Jesus' mouth will do the stopping for us - Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
We believe He has already come with a new name as foretold in the Book of Revelation and that His new name is Baha'u'llah.
And 'every eye shall see Him' means that eventually the whole world will accept He has come. Not in a flash, not instantly but over time.

To which Book of Revelation are you referring because the Bible book of Revelation does Not have Baha'u'llah.

In Bible speak, ' every eye will see him ' does Not have to mean a literal seeing, but see with understanding.
At the soon coming ' time of separation ' as mentioned at Matthew 25:31-33 people will see with understanding whether they are classed by Jesus as being either humble sheep or haughty goats.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
To which Book of Revelation are you referring because the Bible book of Revelation does Not have Baha'u'llah.

In Bible speak, ' every eye will see him ' does Not have to mean a literal seeing, but see with understanding.
At the soon coming ' time of separation ' as mentioned at Matthew 25:31-33 people will see with understanding whether they are classed by Jesus as being either humble sheep or haughty goats.

Revelation refers to a new Revelation from God with a new name and new teachings - a new song, and a new earth - technological world, and a new heaven - a new Faith. The New Jerusalem is symbolic of a new Revelation from God.

The name Baha'u'llah in English means 'the Glory of God' which is almost always mentioned exclusively in the Bible with prophecies of the end time.

New Name

Rev 2:17
Rev 3:12

New Song

Rev 5:9
Rev 14:3

New Jerusalem

Rev 21:2

All things will be made new

Rev 21:5

New Heaven

Rev 21:1

New Earth

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Revelation refers to a new Revelation from God with a new name and new teachings - a new song, and a new earth - technological world, and a new heaven - a new Faith. The New Jerusalem is symbolic of a new Revelation from God.
The name Baha'u'llah in English means 'the Glory of God' which is almost always mentioned exclusively in the Bible with prophecies of the end time.
New Name
Rev 2:17
New Song
Rev 5:9
Rev 14:3
New Jerusalem
Rev 21:2
All things will be made new
Rev 21:5
New Heaven
New Earth

At 2 Peter 3:5, 7,13 there are three earths an three heavens mentioned:
Verse 5 mentions the heavens and earth of OLD ( Noah's day )
Verse 7 mentions the heavens and earth of NOW ( from Noah's day to our day )
Verse 13 mentions the heavens and earth which are NEW ( from Jesus' 1,000-year reign over Earth )
So, to me, under Jesus' coming millennium-long day of governing over Earth, then all things will be new as a wonderful Spring rain washes the old away. New Jerusalem is now Jerusalem 'above ' - Galatians 4:26
So, the 'seat of government' rules from heaven to govern over Earth making all things new.

In the Bible book of Revelation 3:12 Jesus still have a God over him.
New scrolls (books) will be opened during Jesus' reign over Earth - Revelation 20:12
Those called to heaven to govern with Jesus will have a new name given to them.
They have a first or earlier resurrection to heavenly life - Revelation 20:6; Revelation 5:9-10; Revelation 2:10
Whereas the majority of mankind will reside as part of the humble meek who will inherit the 'NEW' Earth.
- Matthew 5:5; Psalms 37:10-11