• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gods of the New Age

Philomath

Sadhaka
I wasn't sure where to post this but if this is in the wrong place would a mod be kind and move it for me. This is pretty much a Christian propaganda movie from the 80's. I haven't watched the entire thing but what I have seen has made me laugh. What are your thoughts on it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx1WtnSABx4

JaiMaaDurga

Namaste,

Not only anti-Hindu, but apparently Star Wars and Dungeons & Dragons are
also all part of the "great conspiracy". :shrug::facepalm:

JAI MATA DI

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I don't think we need worry about the radical fringe. It's all based on fear, and better to befriend someone in some different non-religious context that fight. There was a time when all books were burnt too.

Kalidas

I stopped at 5 minutes, don't have the time or the will to watch it all. Just bigoted propaganda.

Maya3

I was sick all weekend, this would have been great to watch in bed.
But not sure if I can stomach it now.
It may be fringe, but there are a surprising number of people who believe this still.
Wonder what would happen if we posted it in a Christian DIR?

Maya

Kalidas

I was sick all weekend, this would have been great to watch in bed.
But not sure if I can stomach it now.
It may be fringe, but there are a surprising number of people who believe this still.
Wonder what would happen if we posted it in a Christian DIR?

Maya

A flame war