• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's name

inca

http://members.aol.com/AJRoberti/math/rc.htm
www.psyche.com/psyche/lex/sy/nativot_playliot.html
And of course, I have said the name was never YHWH but IEVE and gave the explantions of why and the pronunciation. The very YAH means "depravity", "perverted" and in HalleuYAH the text is not only anachronic talking about a temple that was not even built but the use was a suffix. In YAHweh it should'nt be a prefix. It happnes that the name was taken from Yahreah Moon god but even the explanations of these things were "erased" byt the ones who have had the power. Waste your time in Salomon's error..... HE-HE-HE!

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Interesting... but what exactly does this have to do with Kabbalah and only Kabbalah?

I'm thinking of moving this to the General Discussion forum, but I'll wait for your reply to my question first...

inca

The name of God is the most important secret of all for Jewish worshippers, all Torah and the universe itself is a creation coming from Gods's Logos or Word or Verb. Knowing the name of Creator or the Shemhameforash is the fundament. All rest is irrelevant compared with. That's why in Tarot and Kabbalah ilustrations you'll always see the letters of the tetragramaton. Knowing it was never YHWH neither JHVH but IEVE is to be contacted with the real source and not being deceived by Salomon's wrong path when he allowed pagan knowledge infiltred into what was Moses' revelation. Perhaps the meaning of number 72 linked to God will allow you to understand the Laws of the universe.

inca

http://members.aol.com/AJRoberti/math/rc.htm
www.psyche.com/psyche/lex/sy/nativot_playliot.html
And of course, I have said the name was never YHWH but IEVE and gave the explantions of why and the pronunciation. The very YAH means "depravity", "perverted" and in HalleuYAH the text is not only anachronic talking about a temple that was not even built but the use was a suffix. In YAHweh it should'nt be a prefix. It happnes that the name was taken from Yahreah Moon god but even the explanations of these things were "erased" byt the ones who have had the power. Waste your time in Salomon's error..... HE-HE-HE!

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
The name Yhwh is considered as the Name proper; it was known in the earliest rabbinical works simply as the Name; also as Shem ha-Meyuḥad ("the Extraordinary Name"; Sifre, Num. 143); as Shem ha-Meforash ("the Distinguished Name"; Yoma vi. 2); as Shem ben Arba' Otiyyot ("the Tetragrammaton" or "the Quadriliteral Name"; Ḳid. 71a); and as Yod He Waw He (spelling the letters of Yhwh). The pronunciation of the written Name was used only by the priests in the Temple when blessing the people (Num. vi. 22-27); outside the Temple they used the title "Adonai" (Soṭah vii. 6; p. 38a). The high priest mentioned the Name on Yom Kippur ten times (Tosef., Yoma, ii.; 39b). R. Johanan said the sages delivered to their disciples the key to the Name once in every Sabbatical year.

The name Ehyeh (
V09p163002.jpg
) denotes His potency in the immediate future, and is part of Yhwh. The phrase "ehyeh-asher-ehyeh" (Ex. iii. 14) is interpreted by some authorities as "I will be because I will be," using the second part as a gloss and referring to God's promise, "Certainly I will be [ehyeh] with thee" (Ex. iii. 12). Other authorities claim that the whole phrase forms one name. The Targum Onḳelos leaves the phrase untranslated and is so quoted in the Talmud (B. B. 73a). The "I AM THAT I AM" of the Authorized Version is based on this view.

NOTE: The English verb "to be" and its various tenses such as "am", "is" and "are" do not exist in Hebrew and need to be added in the translation.

It was taught that one day a non-jew would be given permission to teach the pronunciation. So the translation I AM could be correct. The Hebrew language was way more exact than English. So the name Hebrew name of God would be something different than a common word or description.

A

angellous_evangellous

EnhancedSpirit,
You made the warm and fuzzy feeling go away, but I sure am glad that I don't have to revisit math in order to realize this subjective reality! :D

drew22

invisable
Oh yes, the name of God, I can add a little to this.
According to what I have studied the name of God cannot be pronounce in the manifested world, but is, "The Word". "In the beginning was the word and the was with God" genisis the bible. The word is an inner vibration, that is why they said to pronnounce the Name of God, was not allowed. If you practice mantra meditation you may be able to find this, "Word", inside you, but not outside of you (in the world). That is the information I have found on the Name of God.

Echad

The pronunciation doesn't really matter but the most appropriate way of vocalising the name of divinity revealed to Moses is breathing with an open mouth and breathing out with an open mouth.

What is more important is the fact that YOU are God's name. You are his signature in creation.

The four letters of the Tetragrammaton Yod Heh VaV Heh spelled vertically are the pictogram of a human being.

B'Shalom,

Echad