• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's Name is God, an idol has stollen His Name

questfortruth

Please read religious and scientific paper (with illustrations) in
Файл из Облака Mail.Ru
ABSTRACT OF THE PAPER:

The Dark Matter is not a damnation, but the Blessing. No need for solution of the Hilbert's Infinity Hotel paradox was ever recognised! But we hate to accept into real world any illogical absurd-s and paradoxes, so the solution to paradox is given, which leads to Dark Matter phenomenon. In paper (as in arXiv -- 667 papers) the Holy Name of God is often used. God's Name is God: ``I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him'' (Psalm 91), your God's name is crucial to know, illustrated in the parable: ``The Neverending Story (9/10) Movie CLIP - Call My Name''

Proved the theological theorem: if God is likely, then He exists.

Again, the main result is: God's Name is ``God''. Our God has many names: God, Saviour, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, God Father, God Son, Allmighty. Like a person has many names: Dima, Dmitri, Dimitri, Dimulja. The thing or a being, which has stolen God's Name (for example, the satanists call satan ``God'') is not God, but the idol: ``I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.'' (Exodus 20:2,3). So, please while speaking of gods, please call them not gods, but idols. The part of Bible, which names the saints ``Gods" in the Eastern Orthodox Church is expanded as ``Gods by Grace''. So, the unique Being, whoes name is simply God is the God. Use your common sense! GOD's NAME IS GOD. Do not use his Holy Name in vain by calling Greek idols ``Greek gods''!

Last edited:

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
The word God is nowhere to be found in the Bible, only in translations. And several different words are translated as God.

questfortruth

The word God is nowhere to be found in the Bible, only in translations. And several different words are translated as God.
How come God is not God?! Are you familiar, that even human names are written different and sound different in different languages?

pearl

That isnt really traditional.

True, man has given many 'names' for God. When speaking of God one way to look at is the word "God" is a bit of shorthand, a stand-in which functions in Christian theology almost as "X" functions in algebra. When working an algebraic problem, one's concern is "X." But "X" is the stand-in for the thing one doesn't know.

questfortruth

You say, that there are three persons in the Holy Trinity? If God is not the name of God, on the false foundation that "three persons can not be unique God," then all other names of God (such as the Lord, Almighty God, All-knowing God, Omnipresent God, God of Love, God of Truth, God of Life, and many others) would not be the names of God. And about the Name of God, there are many quotations from the Holy Scripture. This proves the THEOLOGICAL THEOREM:

If God has Names, then God is His Holy Name.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Please read religious and scientific paper (with illustrations) in
Файл из Облака Mail.Ru
ABSTRACT OF THE PAPER:

The Dark Matter is not a damnation, but the Blessing. No need for solution of the Hilbert's Infinity Hotel paradox was ever recognised! But we hate to accept into real world any illogical absurd-s and paradoxes, so the solution to paradox is given, which leads to Dark Matter phenomenon. In paper (as in arXiv -- 667 papers) the Holy Name of God is often used. God's Name is God: ``I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him'' (Psalm 91), your God's name is crucial to know, illustrated in the parable: ``The Neverending Story (9/10) Movie CLIP - Call My Name''

Proved the theological theorem: if God is likely, then He exists.

Again, the main result is: God's Name is ``God''. Our God has many names: God, Saviour, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, God Father, God Son, Allmighty. Like a person has many names: Dima, Dmitri, Dimitri, Dimulja. The thing or a being, which has stolen God's Name (for example, the satanists call satan ``God'') is not God, but the idol: ``I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.'' (Exodus 20:2,3). So, please while speaking of gods, please call them not gods, but idols. The part of Bible, which names the saints ``Gods" in the Eastern Orthodox Church is expanded as ``Gods by Grace''. So, the unique Being, whoes name is simply God is the God. Use your common sense! GOD's NAME IS GOD. Do not use his Holy Name in vain by calling Greek idols ``Greek gods''!

FYI. Paradoxes, like the Hilbert Hotel paradox, are not necessarily things that need to be solved.

The same with the Banach-Tarski paradox. They are simply truths that are called paradoxes because they conflict with our intuition.

In this case, none of them are logically absurd.

Ciao

- viole