• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's Creation, and Some Misconceptions

101G

Not only is the story of Noah implausible at face value
implausible? FACE VALUE? Matthew 19:26 "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

101G

101G

So you insist on using the word "science" without knowing what it means?
At least you now use the qualifier "true". That gives a hint to what you mean, as believers often use it to designate things like "True God™", "True Belief™" and the true Scotsman. "True" reverses everything, just as "Truth™" is the opposite of true.
I'm still going to ask a mod to move this to Scriptural Debates as that is all you want to do.
personal Opinion again...... (smile).

101G.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
so, we can take this that you were not aware of the Hebrew terms then..... thought so.

101G.
The Hebrew terms are not that important. You have no understanding of the sciences as a result it does not matter what the Hebrew terms mean since you are misapplying them.

101G

Isn't that a reason to move it to Scriptural Debates? I wont accuse @101G of preaching, he may well be interested in debating his view on scripture, but he has shown that he isn't interested in science.
is not this area is called Religion and, and, and, SCIENCE? and has not 101G presented science in scriptures?

if you want to prove 101G in ERROR, about the CREATION account, why not address the FACTS inn the scriptures, instead of 101G.

thanks in advance.

101G.

101G

If your car is at rest (0km/hr) and you accelerate even if it is only to the tiniest bit of motion (eg to 1km/hr) you have increased it's speed.
not from at REST. accelerate is defined undergo a change in velocity. grt your science books out.,,,, (smile)

101G.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
is not this area is called Religion and, and, and, SCIENCE? and has not 101G presented science in scriptures?

if you want to prove 101G in ERROR, about the CREATION account, why not address the FACTS inn the scriptures, instead of 101G.

thanks in advance.

101G.
Yes, religion plays a role too. But that is not an excuse to make up one's own personal definition of science.

Tell me, can I make up my own scriptures?

And no. You have not presented any science in scriptures. You do not seem to understand what science is.

101G

Yes, religion plays a role too. But that is not an excuse to make up one's own personal definition of science.

Tell me, can I make up my own scriptures?
did 101G? I posted scripture and explain the SCIENCE in it, and yet you fail to disprove what I said about the science in the Scripture.

now this is where we need to discuss at.

101G.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
did 101G? I posted scripture and explain the SCIENCE in it, and yet you fail to disprove what I said about the science in the Scripture.

now this is where we need to discuss at.

101G.
No, you didn't. You demonstrated a lack of understanding of what science is.

101G

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

multiply means a change, or an INCREASE, right? question, how can God INCREASE, or multiply NOTHING? he can only multiply something. so in Oder to increase, or multiply the woman sorrow and conception, she had to have it in the FIRST PLACE in order to increase/ multiply it. that TRUE SCIENCE.

Which proves my point by SCIENCE, that the woman had Children in the Garden before she had Children outside the Garden.

this is BASIC SCIENCE.

101G.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

multiply means a change, or an INCREASE, right? question, how can God INCREASE, or multiply NOTHING? he can only multiply something. so in Oder to increase, or multiply the woman sorrow and conception, she had to have it in the FIRST PLACE in order to increase/ multiply it. that TRUE SCIENCE.

Which proves my point by SCIENCE, that the woman had Children in the Garden before she had Children outside the Garden.

this is BASIC SCIENCE.

101G.
No, you are just playing silly word games. Anyone that understands the sciences at all can see this.

You are simply lost at sea here. You need to learn what science is and how to use it.

101G

You already failed.

Relative to what? You cannot even set up your questions properly.
Relative to what? your surroundings. Just as this earth is in Motion, is not the trees on this planet have the same Relative speed as us human at rest as the EARTH?

don't be silly .... you look bad, now address the question, and not 101G.

101G.

101G

No, you are just playing silly word games. Anyone that understands the sciences at all can see this.

You are simply lost at sea here. You need to learn what science is and how to use it.
again, another personal opinion? address the topic question, and not 101G.

101G.