• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's Creation, and Some Misconceptions

101G

There is NOTHING of what you are claiming in the 2nd and 3rd paragraph (tides, perigee, apogee, orbits whatever) in the quotes you provided in the first paragraph.
Making things up from thin air does not an argument make dear friend.
Read Post #41 again........

101G.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
GINOLJC, to all,
I did, and the Joke is on you if you cannot comprehend the knowledge in the web site. did you not read the site I gave to show that the Flood was worldwide?

what's wrong, your views have been countered? that's ok, keep on trying.

101G.
I am attaching the list of top journals in the field of geological sciences. If global flood is scientifically established as you claim, I expect a great number of papers on the topic in the premiere journals of geology mentioned below. Please list a few. Waiting for your response on the matter
Journal Rankings on Geology

101G

Definitely not, science is about discovery, hypothesising and testing and then repeating.
Didn't the Bible believe in the Firmament?
First thanks for your reply. second you ERROR. understand, world Science is based on the eye, human observation. Spiritual or TRUE Science is based on the Spirit eyes, which human eyes cannot see.

understand world/human Science is just now coming where God has already been. for years man thought that atoms was the smallest structures, well now that's no more because quarks make up atoms.

understand eye observations are limited. scripture, Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:2 "For by it the elders obtained a good report."
NOW LISTEN TO THIS VERY NEXT VERSE, Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

this is basic science, do you see atoms that make up molcules? no, not with the naked eye.

do you see that science is trying to catch up with God?

so the Question, how small is Small? we don't know but God do. every day the James web telescope make new discoveries.that God has already made billions, or trillions, of years ago or...... only God knows. supposed empty space, contains several galaxies, on just .... what we thought was empty space.

so, our eyes, still haven scratch the surface of what really out there of.... inner here.

so we suggest take a step back.

101G.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Read Post #41 again........

101G.
I just read it again and found your red sig at the bottom to be ironically hilarious.

You probably do not realize that you claimed that the Sun goes around the Earth. And you got the causes of the seasons wrong.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
First thanks for your reply. second you ERROR. understand, world Science is based on the eye, human observation. Spiritual or TRUE Science is based on the Spirit eyes, which human eyes cannot see.

understand world/human Science is just now coming where God has already been. for years man thought that atoms was the smallest structures, well now that's no more because quarks make up atoms.

understand eye observations are limited. scripture, Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:2 "For by it the elders obtained a good report."
NOW LISTEN TO THIS VERY NEXT VERSE, Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

this is basic science, do you see atoms that make up molcules? no, not with the naked eye.

do you see that science is trying to catch up with God?

so the Question, how small is Small? we don't know but God do. every day the James web telescope make new discoveries.that God has already made billions, or trillions, of years ago or...... only God knows. supposed empty space, contains several galaxies, on just .... what we thought was empty space.

so, our eyes, still haven scratch the surface of what really out there of.... inner here.

so we suggest take a step back.

101G.
Oh boy. A fifth grade education.

101G

No you didn't. You posted a link to a lying site that is the opposite of scientific.

I posted an image that refuted your Flood myth. You had no answer.
personal Opinion again? U know what 101G do with personal Opinions.
now is the site lying because it do not agree with your assessment? then prove why instead of belly aching about it

101G.

101G

No, it is a date that has been determined by Biblical scholars. You know, people that actually study the Bible for a living. You should try a bit of studying some day.
well it has been proven that scholars LIE, be they biblical one's or not.

101G.

101G

I am attaching the list of top journals in the field of geological sciences. If global flood is scientifically established as you claim, I expect a great number of papers on the topic in the premiere journals of geology mentioned below. Please list a few. Waiting for your response on the matter
Journal Rankings on Geology
Thanks for the reply, the paper to read is the BIBLE.

101G,

PS and see above

101G

I just read it again and found your red sig at the bottom to be ironically hilarious.

You probably do not realize that you claimed that the Sun goes around the Earth. And you got the causes of the seasons wrong.
that footer is true, is it not..... :rolleyes: ... (smile) ... an eye catcher....

101G

101G

Oh boy. A fifth grade education.
Good, be like a child when coming to the Lord Jesus, get rid of that baggage that corrupt the mind

next time the Children Adam and Eve had in the Garden before they had Cain and Able outside the Garden... with sciencetific..... proof from the bible until them READ CHAPTER 3 of Genesis.

101G.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do I get that right, you don't deny having only a fifth grade education? How old are you?
I've wondered this myself. He doesn't understand science or faith very well, but sure has some strong opinions about both. That generally indicates not knowing much about either.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
why, and what do magic has to do with Religion, or Science?

101G.
Are all instances of stories recorded in ancient scriptures and books of people appearing and disappearing show their ability to use quantum mechanics?
Because we have far better examples of this ancient ability in our incarnations of so...
Miracles of Lord Sri Krishna

Altfish

Veteran Member
Ah!
The moving the goalposts by re-defining the meaning of a word.
I read no further

Colt

AROUND? that sounds like a personal Opinion to me, which do not count.

101G.
Around 500 BC because the finalization of the Old Testament scriptures are dated to the period of the Babylonian captivity which was longer than (1) day. There is no specific date of the final writing.

RestlessSoul

Why not? do not the bible also contain Science also?

101G.

No, it doesn't.

I believe that The Bible contains many things of great spiritual, philosophical and literary value, but it doesn't contain anything that ought to be classified as science.

F1fan

Veteran Member
GINOLJC, to all,
I did, and the Joke is on you if you cannot comprehend the knowledge in the web site. did you not read the site I gave to show that the Flood was worldwide?
So you think there was a global flood, and that people survived on a massive ship with thousands of animals for a year? And from these organisms all life spread and reproduced to what is observed today?

thanks for the reply. that's only in the person mind. but God's mind is the only mind that counts
Let me guess, in your opinion you are tapped into this God mind.

Where is this God mind? What kind of brain is it that it functions as minds do? How do you discern this idea is true versus imaginary?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Are all instances of stories recorded in ancient scriptures and books of people appearing and disappearing show their ability to use quantum mechanics?
I was thinking that wouldn't this only be valid at the quantum level? Jesus' body would have to have been smaller than an atom, and all the disciples themselves inside of the subatomic world in order to witness this type of event. Wouldn't they?