• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's Creation, and Some Misconceptions

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
you say ....... (smile)

101G.
And everybody else saw it.
You said that you would refute my picture. I offered to give you an explanation why you were wrong, but all that you could do is link to a known lying source.

Unfortunately you probably need a good four years of education to catch up on what you should have learned in school when it comes to sites like AiG.

101G

now that we got some of the riff raff out of the way, back to the topic.

"The Children of Adam and Eve in the Garden"
One of the most important key section in the book of Genesis that have been hidden, or misunderstood for centuries is the fact that Adam and Eve had children in the garden before they had Cain and able outside of the garden. this is one of the most overlook pieces of information in the creation account. it is one of the most revealing mystery in the bible, and its right at the beginning of human history. we will look at this revealing factor of this hidden fact, and how it will impact the whole creation story itself.
Beside the claims of a pre-Adamic race, the other people found in Genesis 4:14 whom Cain was afraid of because of what he did, (the killing his brother). we can completely understand who these people are.

#1. Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee".
notice the language being used here.
The Hebrew word for sorrow is H6093 עִצָּבוֹן `itstsabown (its-tsaw-ɓone') n-m.
worrisomeness, i.e. labor or pain.
KJV: sorrow, toil.
and the Hebrew word for conception is, H2032 הֵרוֹן herown (hay-rone') n-m.
הֵרָיוֹן herayown (hay-raw-yone')
pregnancy.
[from H2029]
KJV: conception.

my source for these definitions is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

Understand, one cannot multiply, or increase something if it hasn’t already happened. example, if I was sitting in a vehicle, a car for instance. I cannot increase, or multiply my speed in the car unless I'm already in motion. likewise, one cannot increase sorrow, (labor or pain), unless it has already happened. THIS IS A SCIENCETIFIC FACT. this verse show us that the woman Eve already had conception, (pregnancy, with little on no labor or pain), and therefore children from these conceptions.

#2. Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living”.
notice the language used here again. the personal name Eve itself lets us know that she had children in the garden. for the woman was given the name Eve for a reason. Names have meaning. Here, it means she “was” the "MOTHER" of all LIVING, (kjv). “was” is a past tense designation, meaning she “was” a mother already at the time she acquired the personal name. This is why she got the name in the first place to identify who she was, “the mother of all living”. that just told us something about all of her children that are to come now in sin. all her children before she sinned “WAS” alive to God, Spiritually. now onward, (from the fall), all her children are in sin, meaning they are dead spiritually speaking to God. This is the reason why we, of Adam line must be, have to be, BORN AGAIN. the Lord Jesus explains this in John chapter 3 to a man named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.
likewise no one calls anyone mother unless they have living, or had living children before.
The name EVE by itself tells us that she HAD children already. and on top of that she was the mother of ALL LIVING, (which eliminates any other race of people outside of her and Adam). why say all living? because all the children she had before the fall into sin was alive spiritually and naturally unto God. Now a few revelations. by having children in the garden before the fall, one can now understand who those other people was that Cain was afraid of. they were his spiritually alive, naturally alive, but now decaying kinfolk, in our modern language. This is why some in the fallen line progress many years in decaying. now the question is, how long was it that Adam and Eve were having children in the garden before the fall. and how many GENERATIONS of offspring was born before Cain and Able came alone in the fallen state? only God knows. It could have been hundreds, thousand, or even millions of years. Having children in the garden answers the pre-Adamic error, as well as the sons of God in chapter 6.

so, again SCIENCE, substain the Faci that Adam and Eve had children in the Garden.

101G.

Last edited:

Heyo

Veteran Member
now that we got some of the riff raff out of the way, back to the topic.

"The Children of Adam and Eve in the Garden"
One of the most important key section in the book of Genesis that have been hidden, or misunderstood for centuries is the fact that Adam and Eve had children in the garden before they had Cain and able outside of the garden. this is one of the most overlook pieces of information in the creation account. it is one of the most revealing mystery in the bible, and its right at the beginning of human history. we will look at this revealing factor of this hidden fact, and how it will impact the whole creation story itself.
Beside the claims of a pre-Adamic race, the other people found in Genesis 4:14 whom Cain was afraid of because of what he did, (the killing his brother). we can completely understand who these people are.

#1. Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee".
notice the language being used here.
The Hebrew word for sorrow is H6093 עִצָּבוֹן `itstsabown (its-tsaw-ɓone') n-m.
worrisomeness, i.e. labor or pain.
KJV: sorrow, toil.
and the Hebrew word for conception is, H2032 הֵרוֹן herown (hay-rone') n-m.
הֵרָיוֹן herayown (hay-raw-yone')
pregnancy.
[from H2029]
KJV: conception.

my source for these definitions is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

Understand, one cannot multiply, or increase something if it hasn’t already happened. example, if I was sitting in a vehicle, a car for instance. I cannot increase, or multiply my speed in the car unless I'm already in motion. likewise, one cannot increase sorrow, (labor or pain), unless it has already happened. THIS IS A SCIENCETIFIC FACT. this verse show us that the woman Eve already had conception, (pregnancy, with little on no labor or pain), and therefore children from these conceptions.

#2. Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living”.
notice the language used here again. the personal name Eve itself lets us know that she had children in the garden. for the woman was given the name Eve for a reason. Names have meaning. Here, it means she “was” the "MOTHER" of all LIVING, (kjv). “was” is a past tense designation, meaning she “was” a mother already at the time she acquired the personal name. This is why she got the name in the first place to identify who she was, “the mother of all living”. that just told us something about all of her children that are to come now in sin. all her children before she sinned “WAS” alive to God, Spiritually. now onward, (from the fall), all her children are in sin, meaning they are dead spiritually speaking to God. This is the reason why we, of Adam line must be, have to be, BORN AGAIN. the Lord Jesus explains this in John chapter 3 to a man named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.
likewise no one calls anyone mother unless they have living, or had living children before.
The name EVE by itself tells us that she HAD children already. and on top of that she was the mother of ALL LIVING, (which eliminates any other race of people outside of her and Adam). why say all living? because all the children she had before the fall into sin was alive spiritually and naturally unto God. Now a few revelations. by having children in the garden before the fall, one can now understand who those other people was that Cain was afraid of. they were his spiritually alive, naturally alive, but now decaying kinfolk, in our modern language. This is why some in the fallen line progress many years in decaying. now the question is, how long was it that Adam and Eve were having children in the garden before the fall. and how many GENERATIONS of offspring was born before Cain and Able came alone in the fallen state? only God knows. It could have been hundreds, thousand, or even millions of years. Having children in the garden answers the pre-Adamic error, as well as the sons of God in chapter 6.

so, again SCIENCE, substain the Faci that Adam and Eve had xhildren in the Garden.

101G.
Look up science. "testable explanations and predictions about the universe" - of which you have none. Where is your data? All you have is an ancient book of fables.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Someone does not know what science is.

2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png

By the way, even though you started the thread I do not think that preaching is allowed here.

Colt

but was the event before the OT finalization?

101G.
The beginning of the earth was around 4.5 million years ago. It grew in size due to accretion or meteoric bombardment. I believe life began around 550 million years ago and evolved into life as we know it today with many species having become extinct. The Israelites had no way of knowing any of that. They produced Genesis for public consumption as a story of origins, an authoritative line of descent from the Adam of Mesopotamian religions.

101G

The beginning of the earth was around 4.5 million years ago. It grew in size due to accretion or meteoric bombardment. I believe life began around 550 million years ago and evolved into life as we know it today with many species having become extinct. The Israelites had no way of knowing any of that. They produced Genesis for public consumption as a story of origins, an authoritative line of descent from the Adam of Mesopotamian religions.
first thanks for the reply, second, we cannot accept your assessment as public consumption either.

but may I ask you a question? "did you know that the words conception and sorrow, defined pregnancy, and Labor pain". truthfully did you know that?

101G

101G

By the way, even though you started the thread I do not think that preaching is allowed here.
AM I preaching or informing? did you know the words conception and sorrow mean pregnancy, and Labor, Pain? did you know that. if not then 101G is informative.

101G.

101G

it just seems to me that many when confronted with the truth (which they have never heard of). come up with excuses. Instead of addressing the topic. if one believes it's a myth, or whatever. fine end of your story..... no problem. if there is something one might not heard of before, then ask question about. is it not the Scientific thing to do..... ask questions?

101G.

101G

as the Holy Spirit said, by his apostle Paul..... KNOWING THIS, (Adam and Eve having children in the Garden), now we can truthfully, and scientifically understand, A. where Cain got his wife from, and who she was. and B, it answer the question WHO WERE THE SONS OF GODS IN CHAPTER 6.

is this not INFORTATIVE? and also open for discussion. ....... if need be.

101G

Colt

first thanks for the reply, second, we cannot accept your assessment as public consumption either.

but may I ask you a question? "did you know that the words conception and sorrow, defined pregnancy, and Labor pain". truthfully did you know that?

101G
Consumption isn’t conception.

101G

Again, it's unbelievable how people just miss plain true Science in plain sight, or not.

Example, Teleportation, scripture. . the Ethiopia eunuch, and Philip. Acts 8:37 "And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." Acts 8:38 "And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him." Acts 8:39 "And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing."Acts 8:40 "But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea."

Just as with Elijah, and Enoch. True Science right in Front of our faces.

101G.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I wrote:

So you think there was a global flood, and that people survived on a massive ship with thousands of animals for a year? And from these organisms all life spread and reproduced to what is observed today?

don't you?
No. Not only is the story of Noah implausible at face value, and not only is there no evidence for any part of the story, it is eliminated as possible with established facts.

The story is likely a retelling of the Legend of Gilgamesh which dates about 1000 years older than the era the Old Testament was compiled. Flood myths are not unique since humans often settle near rivers and streams and these tend to flood. Why not write an embellished story about a flood in your spare time?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Images formed. Seen witnessed in a science caused even ing sky lit up like the day.

Intelligence says if you light up night the days light gases would burn hotter and brighter. It would sacrifice remove a large body of gases above.

As mass.

Days are counted only by humans.

In space laws a gas alight isn't a time. As men can ignite light up as a gas whenever they want.

It's not a law.

As some gases are clear in space still. Others are alight and have been separately alight in their own space conditions law. The intelligent review.

Counting days was documented by humans who did counting and used counting. Scientists.

So they told how images of humans animals man's then women's came about in clouds images above.

As heavens cooled back to eve ING sky not even ing sky. Night time not balanced any more the legal review scientific teaching relativity of man's attack on life.

Balances mutual equal was now lost. As UFO gas lights are still see burning at night now. Even balances evening not met yet our warning.

A humans legal teaching actually known by its teachers. Not by interpretation.

Men evicted life out of our owned biology genesis garden nature's Life support.

Bared naked the earth's mass as bushes burnt in combustion...pretty scary event witnessed. How mind of humans began hearing voices in heavens asides from bio ownership.

Brain mind changed its chemical bio balances.

A teaching not a theory.

Heyo

Veteran Member
True Science right in Front of our faces.
So you insist on using the word "science" without knowing what it means?
At least you now use the qualifier "true". That gives a hint to what you mean, as believers often use it to designate things like "True God™", "True Belief™" and the true Scotsman. "True" reverses everything, just as "Truth™" is the opposite of true.
I'm still going to ask a mod to move this to Scriptural Debates as that is all you want to do.

Heyo

Veteran Member
This thread has already zoomed off to the real of comic absurdity. So anything is possible...like Alice in Wonderland.
Isn't that a reason to move it to Scriptural Debates? I wont accuse @101G of preaching, he may well be interested in debating his view on scripture, but he has shown that he isn't interested in science.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Understand, one cannot multiply, or increase something if it hasn’t already happened. example, if I was sitting in a vehicle, a car for instance. I cannot increase, or multiply my speed in the car unless I'm already in motion.
Oh dear, that lack of education is showing again.
If your car is at rest (0km/hr) and you accelerate even if it is only to the tiniest bit of motion (eg to 1km/hr) you have increased it's speed.

Also you can multiply by 0. Anything multiplied by 0 = 0.

Also multiply and increase are not synonyms.

Your welcome.

In my opinion