• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Godly Love

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Honestly, I don't feel comfortable showing affection towards a god or goddess at this point in my life because of the living hell I went through while I was still a Christian and my personal distaste for the Christian God. I suppose you could call me "gun-shy" in regards to being wary of becoming emotionally attached to a new god or goddess.

I can see how that would leave one gun shy towards that sort of relationship with a Deity.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a human I know my brother thought about gods and goddesses presences only as no human.

Said as a scientist when no human existed as his science only answer is exact. What science causes. No human.

Doesn't think that human consciousness gives itself human answers.

So I thank earth for still existing to be a human and for rain... as life existing needs it. And am still alive as I can breathe.

Not any God or goddess. As I don't or can't invoke anything.

I learnt as my brother forced flooding so he gets mind affected when rain was already naturally approaching.

Thinking he invoked it. His science surely taught me.

RestlessSoul

I think God wants us to love each other; including, or even especially, our enemies. This is very difficult to do, but becomes easier if we are able to see God in everyone. Thus love of God becomes love of our fellows, and vice versa. That’s the challenge for children of a loving God, in a world full of hate and fear.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I think God wants us to love each other; including, or even especially, our enemies. This is very difficult to do, but becomes easier if we are able to see God in everyone. Thus love of God becomes love of our fellows, and vice versa. That’s the challenge for children of a loving God, in a world full of hate and fear.
No human is God.

Might be better understood than status no man is God.

Father as first human mutual equal in life to human mother. Our love teachers in human mind. Love exact owned personal mutual X two. Humans. Memory ours.

God conditions of mass aren't human.

It's the God.

God in mass first does not love life. It destroys life. Mass conditions are exact.

Basic intelligence.

God we exist with. Not are as god.

We use god.

We use presence planet heavens. Gods.

Spirit that exists created...
We use oygenated water microbes.
We use food in nature.

We die as we don't belong as God.

We leave a skeleton with God bones. As God entity in cosmic creation is first as stone rock. We die we remain as God type.

Why one is stone God.

Hence baby man adult father equalled baby man adult father's life sacrificed.

In human life theist scientist man.

Jesus terms not our holy father.

Father as deceased man memories is recorded in gods heavens as memory records only.

A water holy microbe oxygenated spirit. Not God.

God water mass first.
God is not oxygenated water mass.
God terms not microbe life.

God.

Hence Jesus by terms had left holy father's health man life. Lucky father wasn't the human man scientific theist against his own self human existing.

Is the exact teaching.

Jesus did not equal the records of his origin heavenly father. Stated.

chinu

chinu
When is the last time (for those of you that are theists), that you told your Deity(ies), that you Loved them?

Is/Are your Deity(ies) supposed to care for you/us (oh lowly mortals), in your view?

I stood in the rain this evening and invoked several of the Gods and Goddeses I worship, and did just that.
Its said to be.. FALLEN in LOVE.
Yes.. FALLEN.

Do you know what is meant by fallen ?
Nobody wants to FALL. It just happen, or just happen by the grace of God :)